1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Amway products--skin care

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by rkpriya, Feb 4, 2012.

1. rkpriya

rkpriya New IL'ite

Dear friends. I hope here many ilites used amway products and amway distibutors..i need a suggestion from all of them...i am 25years old..and i am having oily skin and i having more pimples on my face and marks also ) please suggest me to buy a artistry ctm set ..please guide me in this...waiting for ur replies

by
    priya

2. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

There are two lines in Amway regarding skin care. 1. Artistry- a whole range of skin care including CTM for different types of skin. 2. Attitude- CTM is available for different types of skin. the price is the only differential. You can try it for free and delivered at your door step.By free I mean a 30 day moneyback guarantee is there. For joining again its free. Do PM me. I will send u the details

3. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya,

I can help & guide to cure ur pimples & mark once for all...so for ur case i wud recommend u to take amway omega tablets..taking on one tablet everyday in the night is more than enough..along with that u can also apply the following: extarct from the omega tablet+disprin..apply this on ur pimples just for half an hour and wash.u can do this just for 1 week.ur pimples will completely become dry.u can get 100% result in just 1 week by doing so...later for ur pimple marks i can recommened u which relevant cream to use among artistry based on the type of marks u have..whether its holes or just black marks.

I am telling you these things from what I have oersonally seen..I am a distributor & 2 of my cousin sisters have overcome the same problem as urs just with amway and now they are completely fine..PM me for more details.

Wish u healthy skin..

Ramya Pradeep

4. visa1977

visa1977 New IL'ite

Whats the result?

5. Ransie

Ransie New IL'ite

Let me know if ur looking for any specific beauty product.PM for more details .

6. Ransie

Ransie New IL'ite

Hey ,
    PM me forr more details if ur pimples havent been yet sorted out

7. sujivasu

sujivasu New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,
    I am having holes and black marks becoz pimples. U said u can suggest some products for that. Can u pls help in that?

8. ramyapradeep

ramyapradeep Silver IL'ite

Hi sujivasu,

You can take Nutrilite Salmon Omega 3.You can intake as well as apply it on face along with disprin or asprin tablet.Gives tremendous result.My relatives gals benefited out of it.You black marks will completely get away and will get a glowing skin.

Using Artistry CTM along with this will be excellent.You can include Attitude scrubber as well.

9. DeeptiR

DeeptiR New IL'ite

amway products some are really good