1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Amrutha, Anjali & Ayyappan - Could Almighty Plan Their Marital Status?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Feb 10, 2018.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

I don't know whether any other girl will be willing to get married with her sister's husband when the sister is alive.Many girls may prefer to bring up the kid but may not agree for such marriages.Prior to 1970 such weddings were common even when there was no male child to the first wife.
    I see some compromise and sacrifice here and does not appear to be a real Anugraham( grace) from the presiding deity of Thirumanancherry.
    Jayasala 42

sindmani, Mistt and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I quite appreciate your prompt response. Thanks to know that you had read my previous posts which mostly a bit of my family biopic.
    2. The reason advanced by your inability to find time to write appropriate FB Is understandable given your official responsibilities. But you had nicely chosen to browse IL as and when you find time THR READING of which has the ability to de-stress.
    Forgive my curiosity. Your IL name to be pronounced as “ வண்டு அம்மா” or வாண்டு அம்மா.?!
    3. With greetings & Regards
    God Bless Us All Always.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  3. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks for the thought provoking FB. This anecdote based on the incident happened in the year 1962-63.
    REGARDS. GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. MonikaSG

MonikaSG Platinum IL'ite

Your writing style is really good. You mostly combine 3 things in a title don't know the specific reason behind that if any.

This story shows that destiny exists and relating one thing to other is not always wrong. There are many things that are related to one another but observation required.
    Also there is so much in life to achieve. But if someone is happy with whatever they get then there does not exist any more in life. Like I am happy living in my home don't go out so no matter how beautiful the world is.
    And in this story anjali could get much better life partner but the main thing is she was happy.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

:hello:You are absolutely on dot. Yes both in Macro and micro world, everything is connected to many things and many things connected to one. This aspect is true with human body and ecology as well.
    2. Scientists the world over spend their lifetime to find such CONNECTIONS in every sphere. Such findings helped humanity to understand and enjoy the comfort that accompanied it. Same way connections exists in mythological stories of many lands and Nations. Human body is solid example. Functions of all organs related in some unique way to other organs. So also varieties of harmon production and balancing.
    3. Yes a combination of three seems to cater to differing tastes of the reader in choosing and deciding whether it is worthwhile to click and read.
    Thanks and Regards.
    God Bless Us All Always.

MonikaSG likes this.
  6. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

I am a relatively new reader. Flabbergasted by the dwindling audience in Sulekha and encouraged by the likes of Balajee and Kamalji, I had registered myself here in August last year, but got seriously involved with IL from the end of November last year. Credit goes to the story "A Transit Date".

7. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

Correction: read was instead of were in the 3rd line.

8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

A moving narration. Too bad that Anjali's life was established at Amruta's expense.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks to my dear Humour Prince.
    Regards

10. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite