1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

American Idol-Fan Group

Discussion in 'TV' started by cheer, Feb 9, 2007.

1. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I'm wondering is there anybody watching "American Idol"???

Here is the official site

American Idol

2 people like this.

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

3. sihi

sihi Senior IL'ite

That's great...I am going to followup from now on. I feel the show actually becomes interesting after top 24.

4. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

5. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Well its now down to the Top 7 and can't believe that Sanjaya is actually one of them. As with the judges opinions, i did think he gave his best performance so far yesterday , but man, how long is he going to stay .

So anyone watching AI, what your opinion of Sanjaya??

Vandhana

6. vidhujagan

vidhujagan New IL'ite

I watch AI reguraly for the past three seasons though i dont live in US(Im actually from singapore).Yesterday I was surprised when judges(2 of them) told that his performance was gud.But cant say ,he can be elimanted this time also.

But what I think is he is still in the contest becoz of his very innocent face(!!!!!) and as randy told because he is clever in certain ways.

Im just eager to know who vote for him.Do Indians in US vote for him?Becoz somewhere in some website i read that Indian software engineers in US vote for me or at least engage the line?(is it true).

Do update me

Vidya

7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Dear Vandana,

Frankly he sucks, right now in North America Sanjaya is a hot topic everywhere including my office we discussed how bad he is but for surprise he is still there. & if u read Times of India, they had a long discussion abt sanjaya, how bad he is. Some people surprise that in US indians are more then americans that's why he is still there.

But i read in TOI all indians living in US giving him vote 2-3 times just becoz he is Indian:mrgreen: .

Well i think he does not deserve to be top 7. But we have to see him another week again:cry:

8. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

American Idol vote stats are around 30 million (from all around the world)

Indians have to work hard and spend money to keep Sanjaya in the game(which i doubt they are willing to do).

Radio shock jock Howard Stern is rooting for him and regularly asks his listeners to vote for Sanjaya. His pet peeve is to show the organisers of AI that he (Stern) can motivate voters to vote for the least talented person to win the competition. In doing this he is supported by the web site Vote for the Worst.

So poor Sanjaya finds himself as the scapegoat (lucky goat...since he seems to enjoy the undeserved/expected fame)

Hope he comes out of this unscathed. He is too young to be a topic of all the negative public attention. What is he supposed to do ..... bow out of the competition and be labelled a coward?? I thought he showed his passive aggresivism very well by turning up with a fau mohawk. Way to go Sanjaya for making the best of the situation and enjoying it to the hilt.

By the way i had never voted for AI so far and will keep it thaway.....

Vote for the Worst is messing with American Idol, not Indian call centers - BloggingStocks

Pushpa

9. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

So at last Sanjaya has gone, Thank God:tongue, most of them is happy for his exit. So any idea who is going to win. Strong contestants are-

1) Malinda Doolittle
    2) Jordan

Any guess????

10. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,

Did u watch yesterday Idol give back??? I was very touched & was thinking we're always get upset with small-2 problems but think abt those kids living in Africa:icon_frown: .

Anybody donate yesterday??? How did u feel ladies???