1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ambition is essential

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, May 3, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    “What is your ambition in life?”This is a most common question asked right from school when we as kids wouldn’t even know to think and plan ahead.It is all in the determination one has. Even a toddler has ambitions. It may be short term ones like when the kid knows to climb on a sofa, it would try to pull up a chair and try to reach things, which he never can, if he doesn’t try.

When someone asked a group what their ambition was, their replies was amusing to hear.Their ambition was either to become a CEO, or a famous novelist or a movie star. It is puzzling that we have sky-high ambitions. Why don’t we ever think of common and normal ambitions and live happily ever after?But some people are not interested in goals, aims or ambitions. They love to be as they are, and face the tide as it comes.

Ambition is the product of MIND. It plays a vital role in building one’s character, either by helping him to reach the peaks of success or leads him to his downfall, without being aware of it. Ambition is the outcome of the multiplication of one’s desires. It is something imaginary and is concerned with his future. What a man is ‘today’; and what he wants to be ‘tomorrow’, is in fact the ‘ambition’. This is the journey of desires which starts from “today” and aims at to reach to “to-morrow”. . To be ambitious is good, the goal to be achieved at, or the destination where this journey would end. To be ambitious is a MUST for the prosperity in life.

Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community... Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.If you follow your ambitions, your course will guide you toward a ladder that you can climb to your stars.Ambition is a necessity for survival and success in the life of the world. May be ambition drives some mad, but it helps some to achieve success in their goals or rather ambition helps one achieve perfection in life.Ambition is the driving force in life, despite no facility, no help and no aid to make great achievements possible in the world. Here living is not enough; something has to be achieved to make one’s life interesting or make interesting things, worthy things, best things and noble things known to the world. Then only the feeling that life will not be worth living in the world today full of violence, wars and terrorism or the materialistic world, where there is no room for human values, does not arise.
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sree,

Very True!! What ever ambition may it be or at what ever level it stands, ambition drives people to achieve things in life.

Without ambition, life seems to be boring!!

Yet another nice one from you!!

3. sreemanavaneeth

Hai Malar,
    You are the first commentator about this Blog.AMBITION will always make the person mind strong to achieve it fast. tks for your quick and spontaneous comments

4. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello sreema,

Yet another thought-provoking post from your desk..written so very ambitiously:thumbsup

Keep this good work continuing sreem

:cheers

Saras.

5. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

"Ambition is a necessity for survival and success in the life of the world"
    Very true Shree... At the same time we need to be careful to not be over ambitious...

6. sreemanavaneeth

HAI MY DEAR SAKKARA PONGAL,

I WILL WRITE MORE. WHENEVER I WILL HAVE CONTINUOUS FLOW OF THOUGHTS I WILL DO IT IMMEDIATELY.THE GODDESS SARAS IS WITH ME FOR HER ENCOURAGING COMMENTS ALWAYS ABOUT MY BLOG WHY I HAVE TO WORRY. O.K. KANDIPPA NARAYA EZHUTHAREN.