1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am Married, Other Guy Likes Me A Lot,please Help!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Belovedsister, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Trustcarelove

Trustcarelove Silver IL'ite

OP, I have not read your other posts..But this is definitely a trap for you. Whether your husband believes you or not, just tell him what happened, block him and even better change your number. Please do not give way for the worst.

Belovedsister and anika987 like this.
  2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I would not tell husband yet, if I were you.
    OP reading by your other threads, its not going to go well with telling your husband. I believe you can handle it on your own. tell the guy you will not be responding anymore, end of the story.

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Hi Op,
    as this guy lives near your MIL place, there is a big chance that he knows that you and your H have some problems.

people talk so many gossips and your mil might shared something with other ladies, again ladies talk these things at their homes at dinner time with their Hs etc, so he might have known some things and thought as your bond weakened with your H, he can easily trap you.

Even if he really loves you, does he have courage to marry you along with your daughter? he already has so many Girl friends, when he can't stick to one GF, how can he be loyal to you even if he marries you.

nakshatra1, bravo1809 and anika987 like this.
  4. Rachu123

Rachu123 Bronze IL'ite

oh my god, he is pulling you to a big trap and please stop this before you fall into a big mess.
    Do this at least for you and your daughter sake.
    100% he is misusing you dear like all said.

Belovedsister likes this.
  5. sweetsmiley

sweetsmiley Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

Already many people gave excellent advice.

Think about your daughter, if you are going to spoil your name/or fall for this guy.. That will haunt your daughter forever..

He might be very good person and character might be Gold.But why do you need all that? Who is going to believe ur religious character in between the romantic chats..No one is going to blame that guy...
    Whole society will blame you.That guy will marry some girl and settle happily... U and ur daughter will suffer forever...

Are u independent? Do u have financial support or anything? Do u have guts to divorce ur husband and marry this guy?What will you do if ur sister is in ur position? Think and act accordingly...

Note: Sorry for being rude, but i couldn't see that u r spoiling ur life...

nakshatra1 and Belovedsister like this.
  6. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Sorry if my response is rude. My intention is not to hurt you.

Chat is a 2 way traffic. Once you stop responding things will fall in place.
    If you start taking pity on every pathetic boy/man, you are also opening door for nasty issues.
    He probably is not married yet and hence his chat with you will not be effecting him much.
    Imagine he misusing your responses to his chat! A married woman and a mom chatting with a neighbour or whoever, who claims to love her and asking for kisses and says that he sees her in dreams. Easiest way to break your marriage.
    I mean, seriously?? He asks for a kiss and tells you that he sees you in romantic dreams and you still continue chatting with him?
    Don't you think you are giving him too many chances to play around?
    If I were you, I would have blocked him the moment he said he loves me and etc stuff. His love may be true/genuine etc but completely wrong timed and fully loaded with everything that can ruin your reputation and marriage.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  7. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

Either someone has hacked your IL account or you are kidding. A stranger sends you text, you block it immediately, period. It does not matter who it is, unless the person has an earth saving mission, you shouldn't be communicating with them. Do you know if it is a he or she? What if someone is playing a prank on you? Someone close to your husband or your husband himself? I can't imagine you falling for this, seriously. Around 15 years back, someone played a prank on me and called me on my landline (when I was unmarried) - some girl, all I asked was who was the caller and then when I found out they were not interested in answering I kept the phone down, why is that so difficult in your case?

8. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

You are the catch he cannot easily get. Once he gets you his ego will be satisfied and he will start preying for the next catch. Don't become a number for him.

9. arpha

arpha New IL'ite

Talking to a married woman who is also a mom in a romantic way...red flag...
    Still continuing to talk to him? OP, are you doing this with sympathy or just being casual with him... I seriously cant appreciate the behavior of both here. If I were you I would block his number in the first instance and wouldnt have fallen for he using "Respect you a lot" gymmic. Even now you can put an end saying that someone has seen your conversation and hence wouldnt want to continue anymore. Saying this... Immediately block his number without waiting for his reply.

10. Sreemuky

Sreemuky New IL'ite

Dear BS,

Three things you need to do....
    Change your mobile Number
    Block his Number
    Ignore him

Additionally, take your husband in to confidence and share the complete story with him. Definitely he will be with you at all times.

All the best dear,

Belovedsister likes this.