1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am I Wrong? Please Suggest Me..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aswathyk, Apr 25, 2017.

1. JayaGomathi

JayaGomathi New IL'ite

Hi,

Before Marriage Life is different, carrier aspiration, growth is important.

But after Marriage it should be changed, if you have health issues try changing your project for smooth one like support kind of work & do your best in that.

Women also can shine in career if they have proper support, if not we only should manage.

Change your project, Let your income be supportive income, Concentrate your health.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

:facepalm:Kya OP......
    You have been married for quite sometime.Your husband is not interested in physical relations with you and you are worrying about the friend eating your food.Of course that is a problem too...but you have far bigger problems to worry about.Get your priorities right.:rolleyes:

Ask him what exactly is his problem with avoiding intimacy.Ask him straight.
    If he tries to give excuses...tell him to cut the crap and give the real reason.
    Tell him to answer now or you will ask the question in the living room and not care about his friends hearing ...after all that is the danger if he choses to live with friends.
    That will solve two f your problems.

Op ...have you told about the lack of physical relationship to your parents?

3. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Are you cooking for his friends also??
    Please talk to ur parents soon and divorce him

4. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Usually men would be the ones who would want to have intimacy soon after the marriage.
    I think he is gay.
    What kind of married couple live with Friends like this.
    I think you are naive that's why he is torturing you like this.
    You have parents to support you and a job also.get out of this mess now.
    Let ur parents talk with his parents about this.he will be ashamed
    He has no love for you.
    He is spoil in your health also.

deepthyanoop likes this.
  5. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, Are you staying with dh and friends like this for the last 3years.
    If so, I think you Dh is abnormal. A normal adult will respect his wife and crave for privacy.
    He is playing supersmart to handle you by bringing his friends there ( avoid any physical relationship with you or he may have something else with his friends)

His friends are also not normal. I don't think a genuine person will live or behave this way in a flat of married couple . He may prefer bachelors... something is really wrong

For the last 3 years you are living the life of a roommate.. if you cannot sense, with all the education and maturity you have, on what is going on or what to do... then you will be in trouble..who else will help you..

Get out of this situation..all the courage and let your parents know ... as soon as possible... poor parents..they may be thinking that their daughter is leading a happy life
    Your dh may be thinking that you will continue this way for ever and he can enjoy his life in whatever way he likes while maintaining a good face in front of parents and society... prove him wrong

If you can't help you no one else ..be brave dear
    Anyways focus on your happiness and health.. just neglect your roommates

You are young, beautiful,you are smart in your job, you deserve a better life with a loving husband , kids and family... we have only one life.. please don't spoil it

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  6. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

Better plan to move out this setup.
    As others have suggested your husband must be gay,(you should be the best person to know this) may have relationship with the flatmates.
    Hence friends are willing to stay together.

7. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

Reading through everything, it sounds like you are living with roommates (not a husband and his friends), and you are also their maid.... Don't let that mangalsutra fool you, this is not married life. You sound frustrated that you aren't able to perform at work because of the home and health stresses. While your health will improve with rest, your home situation isn't going to get easier if you remain like this. This is not a healthy environment for you, and finding any way to leave it is the best course of action.

8. penpaal

penpaal Gold IL'ite

Happy to see you are getting stronger and on track with proper plans :)

aswathyk likes this.
  9. bruised234

bruised234 Gold IL'ite

OP, a few things, always put yourself as a priority, not him or his parents. Don't lose sleep - I understand that any woman in your place will lose her sleep. There are two things you can do which will help you really - 1. Go to him, get his parents, your parents involved and ask him why he is avoiding you, settle it once for all - for that you need your job and your health 2. If you don't have the courage for 1, then just leave it to fate, destiny and concentrate on self - don't ever lose sleep and please concentrate on your job - if not love for you, love for money will definitely make him consider you, so again, you need your health and your job. One hard hitting truth OP, love is non existent, I don't think it was ever there, what exists is the body, that is the reality, you got to maintain yourself for survival. If you maintain yourself, if not him, someone else will come to you. It is all about making yourself useful to others. If you cannot cook, look for ways to cover it up - get help, cook only once a day, optimize, look to go ahead, don't look for ways to get his attention, that's futile. As you can see from other postings in this forum, women who care a damn for the man, women who want to have it their way are the ones who are happiest. Pray to God and love God and yourself. Do what is necessary for others, but don't do it expecting returns from them and don't do more than what is required, for others. I am sure he will turn around if you start doing these - maintaining yourself, your job and your happiness, if he does not, then don't be unhappy for losing a total loser.

catwalk and Sunshine04 like this.
  10. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Not too surprised to see, married young couple living in a shared apartment/house arrangement. It is common than we think, to save money (fast?), in big cities couples do rent rooms and food is also provided for extra cost.

With the flooding population of MNC/on site assignments, it is happening within certain companies. I was surprised when I heard the story from my cousin who is on-site visit. Not comfortable in naming company or the cities.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017