1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Am i too harsh?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by aks_1985, Oct 30, 2011.

1. aks_1985

aks_1985 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Just curious to know if anybodys DH says that you guys are harsh
    While talking with your friends in a gettgether party
    For instance my DH says during a gettogether party while pulling my friends leg
    I was too harsh and speaking loud . Which lead me to think whatt friends think about me and was i really harsh while talking to them
    But i never meant to do so . So was feeling guilty about it. What do u guys do if u were in my situation .

2. ars

ars Platinum IL'ite

In my case it's not the word harsh. I have the habit of pointing finger while talking to convey my message which i was not aware of it. My h pointed this out me. When you are pointing and talking it comes out very aggressive. Once my h mentioned it now I am consciously aware of my hand gestures while my talking to others.

3. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

sometimes when I seriously start speaking about something or explaining about some thing, I too have the habit of pointing fingers and my mannerism will be like that of a politician.lol.

During that time, I in the middle become aware of what I do, but I really can't stop that.May be I am going to become a good politician one day.

4. aks_1985

aks_1985 Senior IL'ite

@ ars i know we get so cautious about all this ,After our DH points out to us...

@hemalatha i know we ladies can become good politicians some day by getting tips from our Dh to be so good at our mannersim..