1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Am I pregnant or not??

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by jayyu5, Dec 6, 2011.

1. jayyu5

jayyu5 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

I have a regular period cycle of 28 days. I never miss periods. I am a mother of three and half year old daughter. Its been 33 days now, since i got my chums again. I did test at home and it came negative..should i wait for some more days to do the test again?? Also...should this home test to be done at early morning only??? We had one unprotected intercouse just after my periods. Or my delay in periods is it due to some hormonal imbalance..am totally confused. I dont know if to check with doctor. I feel i should wait till friday may be and then go to a doc and check with her. Pls advice. Actually we did not plan anything..if its that also, we are happy to accept it. But my mind right now has mixed emotions and thoughts.!!

2. inlovewithmylyf

inlovewithmylyf Platinum IL'ite

Wait for a week more n do the pregnancy test... U can do the test at anytime of the day... But it is said tht if u test with the early morning urine, u will get accurate results... I have tested both at night n early morning n have got the same result only... If u still get a negative after a week, u can go to ur doc n check to see if u have any hormonal imbalance.... Wish u good luck... Take care...