AM 5 months pregnant and not able to handle pressure

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by shashi4, Jul 29, 2015.

1. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Hi All,
    My husband is having extra marietal affair , Was married in May 14, He is just ITI and am Mtech. He begged me that he loves me and married me, now am 5 months pregnant and got to know about his extra marietal affair , got to know that its going on from past 6 months. Am really crying everyday and making my baby to cry. Even after getting caught in phone about this he is not accepting it and worst part is still continuing it.
    Please guide me how to handle this as I am bursting out of pressure.

2. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

Feeling depressed - at 6 months now

Hi All,
    I am feeling very difficult to push my days as am working from home. I am not feeling interested to do any thing. My husband never bothers to take me out even in weekends and infact has become very arogant instead of supporting he is hurting at every point. I am spending my time in thinking and crying about his cruel behaviour towards me.Not finding any way to get through this... I feel so alone.. If anyone can help me in good ladies club in bangalore banashankri area that will help me to make friends

3. aniya

aniya Senior IL'ite

Re: Feeling depressed - at 6 months now

Shashi, why don't you go stay with your parents you will feel much better. Also ask your husband what is his problem and why is he behaving like this? Show in online that women undergo depression during pregnancy and he must be supportive.

4. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

I dontunderstand what is his problem Aniya , I am being crying from 2 hours in front o him , Instead of consoling me he is still rude and talks arrogant, I am feeling like I should end myself.

5. aniya

aniya Senior IL'ite

no pls...relax, go to your gynaec and get the contact of a good consultant. He will analyse and prescribe some anti depressants for you and you will feel much better. Depression in pregnancy is common, even I am going through that. Is your husband not happy about the baby? Are you depressed only because of your husband's behavior or generally.

6. shashi4

shashi4 New IL'ite

My husbands behaviour , All started as he was caught in whatsapp mesg chat with a lady by me. He never feels sorry for me instead hurting me.