Alpha Cbse Pour

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Krithika137, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Krithika137

Krithika137 New IL'ite

One of the things that I particularly like about Alpha school is the individual counseling that is given to the students to cope with their problems.
    My nephew's behaviour was not exemplary and he got into trouble recently. Instead of just punishing him, at Alpha school they counselled him and got into the root of the problem.

Now with the advice given he has thoughtfully mended his ways after realizing his mistakes.
    Alpha school excels in other fields too. They have junior science and maths labs that help students develop their critical thinking.
    Instead of just theoretical learning they learn conceptually which helps them understand and remember things more clearly.
    Students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular activities and school assembly to improve their communication skills.
    Junior Red Cross and Scouts and Guide activities ignite patriotism and leadership skills.

2. SnehaKrishnan

SnehaKrishnan New IL'ite

Hi @Krithika137

Alpha school is the worst school,I have ever seen.

1.One of the things that I particularly like about Alpha school is the individual counseling that is given to the students to cope with their problems.

My comment : Are there any teachers in Alpha who know how to counsel? If so,please tell me their names.

2.My nephew's behaviour was not exemplary and he got into trouble recently. Instead of just punishing him, at Alpha school they counselled him and got into the root of the problem.Now with the advice given he has thoughtfully mended his ways after realizing his mistakes

My comment : Alpha School is well known for giving the cruelest punishments to students.Teachers will hit the children with the duster on their head and give other bad punishments.I have proof for that.

3.Alpha school excels in other fields too. They have junior science and maths labs that help students develop their critical thinking.
    Instead of just theoretical learning they learn conceptually which helps them understand and remember things more clearly

My Comment : I will give you 2 maths sums from 5th grade.You ask the teachers to solve this sum.If there is anyone who can solve it,please tell me their name.The teacher themselves don't know the basics and concepts.Then how can they teach the children.Hahahaha.What a joke!

4.Students are encouraged to participate in various co-curricular activities and school assembly to improve their communication skills.

My comment : Please tell me the names of co-curricular activities.You know I know about this school very well and I feel that this feedback is a fake one given by someone from the management and "Indusladies", pl take care not to publish such fake feedbacks in future without knowing the truth.