1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

All I Have Learned

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by satchitananda, Apr 4, 2019.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

An interesting one I saw on FB today.

I want to thank Facebook for all the educational posts over the past years. I am totally messed up now and have little chance of recovery.

I can no longer open a bathroom door without using a paper towel, nor let the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water without worrying about the bacteria on the lemon peel.

I can't sit down on a hotel bedspread because I can only imagine what has happened on it since it was last washed and eating a little snack sends me on a guilt trip because I can only imagine how many gallons of trans fats I have consumed over the years.

I must also send a special thanks for the post about rat poo in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing. I also now have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

Thanks to you I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I tag seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

I no longer buy fuel without taking someone along to watch the car, so a serial killer doesn't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I can no longer go to shopping centers because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I can't do gardening because I'm afraid I'll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

If you don't post this to your wall and tag at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 p.m tomorrow afternoon and the fleas from 120 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's best friend's beautician’s Sister’s Great Uncle!

Oh, and by the way...
    A German scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read FB with their hand on the mouse. (Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.)

P. S. I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told that water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.

NOW, YOU HAVE YOURSELF A VERY GOOD DAY.

Lalithambigai, radv, Ammu2886 and 7 others like this.

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

If FB ruined your life, and made you a jittery pile of nervous jello, Google can help you recover. Just google (search) the following:
    1. 10 ways to open bathroom doors without any bother...
    2. How to sit on a hotel bed, and do a lot more than mere sitting.
    3. Trans fat fears ? How to cissify the trans in the whatever.
    4, Rat scat standards for foods, drugs, cosmetics, and consumer goods -- FDA database
    5. Freebot access when you need to tag 100 or less people with a junk chain mail.
    6. Doberman rental; she sits in the back seat of your car when you travel alone.
    7. Violin spider in back-seat of car in case you need to fill gas at a petrol station. Serial killers guaranteed to lose hand, and a lot more, if crawled into back of car.
    8. yada yada..

Counter FB with Google.

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The only FB I know is the Feedback I get for my posts here. I have never gone anywhere near the almighty FB for the fear that my grandpa might read my posts!

4. satchitananda

LOL. Really found some stuff about #7.

Amulet likes this.
  5. satchitananda

You mean your grand children fear you might read their posts?????

6. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It was no mistake. I meant it to be sarcastic. Looks like I am not good at it! :blush:

satchitananda likes this.
  7. satchitananda

LOL! I know, but the latter event seems to be more probable!

radv likes this.
  8. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

God !! I wouldn't have thought it possible.
    However, there are FDA standards for really gross things in food/cosmetic items. This is only in the USA. EU standards are very different (and extremely high to downright anal) from US standards.

When I heard about shampoo, detergents and other things in milk (in India), I thought no wonder Cleopatra bathed in milk. When the economy improves a lot, Indians too will get fabulously wealthy, and bathe in milk. And then thought about how coffee and tea froth a lot in just one toss from tumbler to dabara -- shampoo ??

9. satchitananda

Well with a PM from the land where "doodh ki nadiya baahe" .....; with another waiting in the wings with promises of giving everyone Rs. 6000/- per month for nothing except their vote, maybe that day might not be far away!!! :roflmao:

Mistt and Cheeniya like this.
  10. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Lol hilarious :roflmao:

satchitananda likes this.