1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

All Events Are Blessings Given To Us To Learn From.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jan 9, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

15823652_1273403009364974_6786442754041914592_n.jpg 15825826_1273403516031590_2386627891323789373_n.jpg 15894964_1273402526031689_8414773025010939285_n.jpg So often we regret for small small things in life and
    overlook to acknowledge the things which we have.
    Let us acknowledge the grace within us and
    Be grateful for the infinite good things which we possess.

I feel blessed that since Thursday till yesterday I was able to various poojas during Ayyappa Pooja morning and evening. Thanks to God for giving me the opportunity and thanks to my husband who took me for the poojas.This time they have made a temple just like Sabari Mala and all those who could not go to Sabari Mala felt blessed. There was a big crowd everyday , morning breakfast was there, afternoon lunch and night dinner. Being in a holy place did not feel like coming back. People from various places visited. Glad that I could also take part in the procession where we all ladies went with diya in hand, in coconut shell oil was put and lighted. There were about 100 ladies I think. God gave me the strength to walk for two hours. On Friday felt blessed that my brother in law brought me tamil calendar with dates and occasions with Devi photo.

On Friday was Gopal pooja, Navagraha pooja and homams , evening padi pooja, pooja for the 18 steps. On Saturday Narayaneeyam, glad I could be there till the end but in between had to wait for lunch for one hour and there was a phone call from my daughter, so missed some chapters. Yesterday being Vaikunta Ekadesi read some chapters from Narayaneeyam at home and went for Ayyappa pooja. Though many went to Bhakta Sangam and other places as they did not want to hav elunch still the temple was full. Kudos and hats off to the people who built the Temple, there was also Magara vilakku shown at the top , up sky was there and mountains shown. No words to describe the Temple. But it seems they have to demolish. At the Entrance Lord Ganpati was there. Inside Pookolam and electricdiyas in a tree and yesterday Laksharchana was there. After that bajan was there and a guy sang so many songs of Ayyappa and it was a feast to the ears. Enjoyed in full.

Once again thanks to the Lord for giving the opportunity. Yesterday evening could not attend as my husband was tired as he helped in serving everyday.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vitamin aunty,
    BEst regards.
    It is so nice and divine to hear about pooja , especially in this auspicious month it is extra special and a blessing to be able to be a part of group poojas ...Thanks for sharing the nice experiences aunty, as they say in tamil, "Avan arulaale avan thaal vanangi" it is the almighty's divine grace for you to be part of these poojas.
    May the almighty keep you healthy and happy this year.
    HAri Om.

Rihana, iyerviji and parineetha like this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Thanks for your wishes dear, ya I also feel blessed to have had an opportunity to take part inthe function

knbg likes this.