1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

All about predictions pariharams remedies and the like ...!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by drs3232, Jun 8, 2009.

1. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Well friends I have been doing a free service in the forum for predictions for the past one week,which I have restricted to only Fridays now.I can find the love and affection with I was welcomed and accepted.To some, I am uncle to some others I am a brother and to some I am a Guru or teacher, where I remain and would like to place myself as a quite ordinary person loved to be called as BABA and I never know why I like this word but believe it gives me more responsibility for the people who believe me and in my divine mother.I am writing this in the eve of celebration and rejoice of completing the 5th year of completion of my Temple of AMMA(Temple was started in the year 2004 my Srilasri Kumara Gurupara Swamigal the Atheenam of Gowmara Madalayam,Coimbatore).

I see the problems which many forum members are facing and the speed with which they send responses and also the speed with they expected me to answer their queries.Perhaps that made me to think more carefully on the answers my divine mother give through me.Today in my daily prayers I include indusladies forum members who have contacted me throuh my thread and also pray for their well being without fail.

Here I would like to narrate the true story of The Temple of AMMA and how the mother came in search of her son(me).

(To be updated wait and read and feel the the blessings of Mother Divine)

Well,where it all started let me recollect my search and craze for mantras and magic,is magic only consist of hand tricks or is it any thing more than that, was fascinating me for a very long time this search by the passage of time focussed on the existence of a supreme power leading to the confusion whether it is only one god or more than one for different religions,is there only one god in hindu religion or more than one.The search started with a clear hypothesis of to prove myself whether there is one god or there is a god who appears in different forms.The search became a research and I have to conlude at a point that there is only one god and only the forms are different.

What made me to come to a conclusion like that was my meeting with 3 saints.The first saint being the saint Koteeshwara Swamigal whose samadhi is in Puravipalayam near Pollachi,Coimbatore.
    The divine experience I had with this sacred saint is miraculous.At that time I was working with the district collctorate as a mass media coordinator on deputation basis as part of the National Literacy Mission.As the district collector Sri.C.V.Shankar was participating in a program in Oothukuli in a village near Pollachi,I went with a videographer to cover the program,the collector's car went a little earlier and we were following that car,one of the officials in my jeep were narrating a true story about Kodi Swamigal he said when one of his friends visited the Kodi Swamigal the Swami asked him to give the very costly watch he was wearing,which he was very hesitant to give because he was very much attached to it,he continued and said that what this Swamy may not ask if we go there,immediately after he said these words,we found that we have lost the way,we could find no trace of the collector's car which we were following and I know very well what will be the consequences if we were not there in time at the time of the visit of the collector in the village.
    My inner self told me that the swami has asked it perhaps he might have known that some unpleasant thing will happen to that fellow if the watch was with him.I decided in my mind that I will visit this Yogi at the earliest,to my astonishment we found the way and reached the village in time.Somehow we had a close escape from having to face some unfortunate events.After returning from Pollachi I telephoned my dear friend and colleague Mubarak and asked him about the Yogi he said he has also heard about him and he added that the Yogi is a fakir who is more than 300 years old.

Well, I could not believe it ,a Yogi of more than 300 years old who will believe it.However I decided to meet him on that day we fixed my dear friend Mubarak was waiting for me in the pollachi bus stand we boarded the bus for puravipalayam we were not talking to each other as my mind was pondering and creating visions of the saint.We reached puravipalayam,My eyes scanned both sides of the narrow village road leading to the aranmanai(palace )where the saint dwells.I could see small crowds moving ahead.Yes,it is the palace of the local zamindar.When we reached the palace some volunteers asked us to wait in a Que.We were directed towards a narrow staircase after a zigzagging movement we reached near to the Yogi.Yes,very old saint looking straight blank at you as if his eyes were scanning your past present and future.I could not judge his age except what I over heard while standing in the Que a local man was telling that his forefathers has seen and met this saint and even then he was looking like this with his majestic mustache and beard with a kingly turban rightly decorating him.The "kodi thatha"."The Kodi Grand father"addressed affectionately by his devotees.I touched his feet with my head I can feel something was passing through me the divine bliss.My eyes filled with tears.While we were traveling back home both my friend and myself were immersed in deep silence until we reached back Coimbatore.Once I reached home I decided in my mind I should visit this saint as many times as possible.As per the information I obtained from other visitors it was very auspicious to have a darshan of the Kodi Thatha on full moon days.But the problem is you should reach the palace before 7 PM after that nobody is permitted for darshan.I got married very late and we were waiting for a child,we had some medical consultations which directed nowhere.I told my wife we will go to Kodi Thatha for which my wife agreed.We were in the Que,just before us one couple was standing praying to Kodi thatha to bless them with a child.It was a practice there to offer choclates to the saint which he will just accept in his mouth and he will have a taste of it and the chocolate will come out, you should be ready to collect it back and eat it immediately,it is a treasure for many people to many it was a medicine, a panacea for all types of diseases.When the saint lifted both his hands to bless the couple, they left before the saint blessed them and as the next person waiting myself and wife fell at his feets and obtained his blessings and the chocolate.Very shortly my wife conceived and we went to meet the saint as a gratitude at that time the Anna dhana was going on, I gave my daughter as her first hard food the sambar rice which I got from there.

At that time I was a chain smoker ,I used to consume about 5 packets daily.My wife could not control me.It was my practice to conduct prayers in the evening before the picture of the saint Kodi Thatha.One day I was doing my regular prayers the current went off.My inner self told me that it is not auspicious.I prayed sincerely to Kodi Thatha in mind that let the current come when I say "now".But I want it to come with a high voltage that I should know that it has come because I have prayed for it.If it comes like that, I will stop smoking at that very moment, taking a vow that I will never smoke again in my life.Yes,when I said "now"the current came as I have said with a high voltage.After completing my prayer I told my wife what has happened and that I have stopped smoking from that very moment.I took the last pack with 3 cigarettes in it,I throwed it away in my back yard.

After that I used to visit the saint frequently as such it has become my practice not to miss him on all full moon days.I collected information about the saint from where ever source I could.I got two type of information from the visitors and public about how the saint came to the palace out of which I am mentioning one I got from a news paper in which it was reported that once the zamindar of the palace who came to pay a visit to the saint who was at that time in onre of his friends house in R.S.Puram,Coimbatore got attracted to the saint and became a regular visitor and one day when he came to visit the saint and was returning to his palace he saw the saint in his car,he got worried about it,what his friend will think about it?He requested the saint to alite out of the car and to remain in his friends house,which the saint refused.The zamindar who failed in all his attempts took the saint to his palace at puravipalayam.Reaching the palace the saint went straight to the first floor and he never came down.It was said that he could appear at different places at the same time,which is not a great thing for saints.He used to answer questions in any area in any subject.Another true story I heard was once a convicted person who was about to be given death punishment came to the saint and cried heart felt asking for help and pleading he was innocent,Saint asked him to get out and told his volunteers to take him outside.It was his practice that sometimes he may ask some people not to stand before him for blessings for reasons known only to them.In this case as the person was not going he asked him to sit beside him for a day do you know what happened the judgement changed the person was freed saying that he was innocent.There were cases I heard were many patients were cured by the saint,and people in whose horoscope the life clock is about to stop ticking the saint kept it going.It is said that one of the famous music directors in Tamil film used to visit the saint frequently.It is a practice even today for the film makers to get the blessings of the saint before they make any shooting in the surrounding area.

It was a full moon day and as usual I was making preparations to meet the saint somehow I reached the palace late an dthe doors were closed.It was great disappoinment for me,but I sat there in a corner deciding in my mind that I will meet the saint.My innerself told me that somebody is coming to meet the saint,some VIP,at that time a car arrived and a few people got outside they went straight inside the palace,forced by some inner sense I followed them as such.Insde it just looked like the court of a king.The new comers took their seats,silently I do also sat in a seat.Now I heard the sound of somebody opening the doors to the stairs which lead to the first floor where the saint is,I do not know whether I am walking or flying I reached the first floor and was standing before the saint,how should I explain this,I was seeing a light,a golden light amidst our saint who was sitting silently looking at me with love.I do not remember what I have done ,but in mind I apologized to the saint "forgive me,oh saint for the act of this fool who entered your palace with out permission".While I was coming down the stairs the VIP'S were coming up.A lady belonging to the place just noticing me asked me "who are you?"I replied"a devotee of the saint".When I came down I can see only darkness except the moonlight showing here and there in the darkness through the clouds which hid the moon.I was afraid I prayed to the saint please help me,I can,t see anything,all of a sudden I felt somebody is behind me,y heart tick ticked very fast,oh my god I saw somebody was showing a torch behind me showing the way.When it came near me I found that it is a little boy.Now I got courage as I have got company now.My proud mind made another request to the saint,you have sent a person to show me light now please sed a person with me to accompany me up to Coimbatore.The little boy disappeared to nowhere.I waited for the bus to Coimbatore the bus came,I casually asked the person who was sitting beside me "where you are going?"He said "To Coimbatore,I am from the Puravipalayam Palace I have to buy some medicines from Coimbatore urgently!"I was shocked to hear the answer ,the saint has sent a person to give me company up to Coimbatore.

The divine experience did not end there,when I alighted at my bustop at IOB colony near maruthamalai, it was around 11pm, nobody was seen around,now the clouds removed their thick veil on the moon,I walked in the twilight when I was about to reach my home, I saw a serpent in position on my left side a little away from me on the side of the road but now I am not afraid ,I took it also a hidden form of the saint.Once again ,I prayed in my mind to the saint for accompanying me up to my house.My visits to the saint continued alone and with friends ,relatives etc.,One fine morning one of my students who is also a devotee of the saint told me "Sir,do you know Kodi Thatha has attained samadhi today.are you not going?".It was not a shock,but a feeling like my heart has become empty,I wanted to cry but I could not,now where will I take asylum for all my sins,who will protect me now...only questions which the saint alone can answer!Nothing stopped me,I took my two wheeler asked my student to accompany me,I was not worried of the distance I have to cover,I was worried only about the last darshan I wanted to have.I reached puravipalyam,but I could stand only far away as the heavy crowd prevented me from nearing him.I strengthened my mind praying to the saint be with me ... be with me ,,, only that I could say!
    (The Journey continues ....)
    You may visit you tube to have a darshan of the saint who even lives today :

There is no end for the journey in search of the truth.The most interesting part of it is the various type of people you meet on this road to infinity.Some doubt on you and you love, believe them earnestly.Some say you pretend and some others say you are our asylum.My belief is that everybody has a role to perform,the pro and anti are all predetermined and predecided by the mother divine.

Let me continue my journey .......................

My next meeting was with Yogi Ramsurat Kumar,the god child of tiruvannamalai.Well,it all happened when my wife who is a fan of the well known writer Bala Kumaran told me all about the Yogi,I could not simply wait, I started all packed to tiruvannamalai.While travelling I recollected all that I have heard and read about the Yogi.The Yogi was seen in the market in the earlier days for food and he used to put hands and take from vendors what ever he like.Those who understood him considered it as they are fortunate,others made a complaint to the local police.When the Yogi saw the police behind him he started running with the police force following him at one point he suddenly stopped and stood where he were,alas you should see the face of his followers,there before them stood a very ferocious lion and not the Yogi.You can understand what has happened,the police people reported the event to their higher officials.A new place to stay and all arragements to take care of the Yogi were made at a fast pace.
    This journey is continued in a new blog:
    The Journey to the infinite !

2. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Baba,

I will probably visiting coimbatore next month. Definitely I will visit Amma Temple.
    God bless u for the wonderful service done by u.
    People r getting their problems solved and GOD has chosen u for the same. Isn't it great.

Thx so much and my humble pranams.

Regards

shashu

3. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Dear Daughter,
    All who writes to me are the daughters of my divine mother.My prayers ,and you are welcome to the temple any day between 7pm to 8pm to have a darshan of the universal mother and to have the divine experience.

4. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I request you to keep sharing your real life incidents with all of us; so we could know more about Amma.

Thanks,
    Aruna

5. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Devatman baba,
    My humble namskar to you and the Divine Amma. Thank you for sharing your experience , blessing the IL group.

Please continue sharing and enriching our lives, my surrender to the Divine Amma who bestowes nothing but love for all.
    Jaya

6. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

Baba is no devatman kindly do not address me like that I am only Baba that is all, an ordinary man of flesh and blood,I am not a saint ,I am not even a good spiritual teacher,whereas I would like to be a child to you all and to my diivne mother.My prayers!

7. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

akkujoseph,Baba is with you with his divine mother and her other daughters do not have any fear.A common request to all believers of AMMA please pray with me between 7 pm to 8 pm today that let her rightous wish be granted at the earliest as a miracle.

8. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Baba,

My humble pranams to you.
    I am happy to infom you that when I had been to Tiruvannamali, I have been blessed by "Yogi Ramsurat Kumar".

shashu

9. SHASHU

SHASHU Bronze IL'ite

Dear Baba,

Amma's temple is open only in the evening (between 700pm-8:00pm). Not in the morning. kindly confirm.

Namaskaram
    shashu

10. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

The Temple of Amma is constructed in the first floor of my residence.(Popularly and affectionately called by local people as "Kovil Veedu"). On the day when the Gopuram is fixed one Grauda came and circled the Gopuram thrice.Pronouncing the divine presence.The temple is open only between 7 pm and 8 pm daily.