1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

All about Breast size - Increase/Reduce

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Sharmili, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Sharmili

Sharmili New IL'ite

Hi all..

An intimate subject, I know. I am very concerned that my breast size is very small. I am looking to find natural ways to increase my breast size. Does anyone know of some exercises or dietary changes that can enhance breast size?

I thought for a long time before posting this message. But, realized that I can take the collective help of this community to do something about my breast size, rather than just fret internally.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009

2. ananda

ananda New IL'ite

How to get back Breast Shape?

Hi friends
    Really i'm feeling very shy to ask this question but I don't find other way to solve my problem.I'm 26 yr old I lost my breast shape. can anyone pls give me suggestions r excercises 2 regain my original shape.
    Thanks

3. slgayatri

slgayatri Bronze IL'ite

Hi ananda

I can suggest u this but u've to work it out.
    U take one some gel or cream(like vaseline or nivea) and apply there and do little massage for 10-15 min. If u do this every day, twice to thrice, u'll definitely find improvement.
    And do some excercises with ur hands like rotating round, etc.

Gayathri:wave

4. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

breast shape

Dear ananda,

First what you have to do is to get a right fitting bra. What you might be wearing is not right for you. Please do check out your bust size correctly and buy a good quality one.
    You can also do some exercises to improve your pectoral muscles. The exercises that can be done for this problem are given at this site - breast enlargement exercise

Select the ones you want and then do them regularly. If you want anymore help you can pm me. I'll help you . Ok. do not worry about this.
    Love
    Latha

When I tried to get the link, I am not getting it. So please copy down the link and click it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006
  5. ananda

ananda New IL'ite

HI Eljaype
    Thank u so much for ur reply.I've visited that site it's really good.I think those exercise may solve my problem.
    Hey it's really a best site for women where we can share our feelings & it's more than a best buddy for every woman.Thanks for the founder.
    Can we get information related 2 careers ,education, jobs etc?
    If s pls tell me where we ca get.
    Luv
    Ananda

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

muthu60 likes this.
  7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Welcome

Dear Ananda,

We are all friends. What are friends for?? You can ask and talk whatever subject you feel like.
    Have you gone through other threads and other forums ?
    Anyway whatever you want to know you can post in the concerned thread. Somebody will answer the queries. Ok.
    Latha :wave

8. sumin

sumin New IL'ite

to reduce fat around arms

Hi friends,

Does anybody have any effective exercises to reduce the fat in your arms..I have kind of bulky arms ...i mean jiggly arms..Is there any exercise to firm my arms.Please help..

9. sweety

sweety New IL'ite

hey

I think this may help u out.
    Place ur hands on ur shoulders.Rotate them in circular motion.In clock wise direction for few times n then in opp. dir for few more times.Initially, u may start doing it 20 times in each direction n slowly increase it.
    U can do it wen ever u r free.
    like watching tv..........
    ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!
    bye

Indhumas likes this.
  10. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

loose arms

Dear Rupa,

The same exercises used for bust can be done for the arms also. The execises for the bust aims at these muscles , arms, pectoral muscles etc.. since there is no muscle tisue in the breast area. When you aim at your arm muscles you'll get firmer bust also.
    With that you can do the exercises which are particularly for arms. Like rotating arms, stetching your arms upwards to hold the doorstep etc.
    Latha