1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

airtel super singer

Discussion in 'TV' started by ladybug23, Jul 10, 2013.

1. kumudh

kumudh New IL'ite

I can understand judges are in need of promoting some contestants but sometime their hyping really irritates me. For eg, in kamal round parvathi sang inji idupazhaga song, she is a good singer and sang well, but I heared better versions than hers. Unni kept on saying there is something in her voice I dont know what is something, I thought her voice is sweet suitable for melody, then most of the top 20 singers voice were nice why this much hyping for her, I think they decided parvathi as supersinger like how they decided alka in super singer junior, this is not good for other contestants.

1 person likes this.
  2. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Ani, calling Mano as a singer is a big sin! :p Seriously, I think his emotionless singing is the reason why I hate listening to some of Ilayaraja's big hits.

I agree with Shubha and Srinivas too. Very, very mediocre singers. What were Shubha's big hits anyway? Kungumam and Thayya Thayya? Apart from that?

As for Srinivas, I'm no music expert but I can bet my last penny that he sings in wrong shruthi in most of his songs. To think that he was judging this program for God know how many years....

2 people like this.
  3. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Was Aravinds performance on Day 2 that bad to score a mark of 7?
    Really liked the duet of Diwakar and Aravind .
    Don't want Aravind to get eliminated :(
    I too checked in Diwakars FB account that he is in to Final . I seriously wish that syed is not part of the finalist .

My guess for finals is
    1. Diwakar
    2. Sonia
    3. Parvathy
    4. Deepthy Suresh/ aravind (wild card round)
    5. Syed/Sarath

Just for TRP they might pull in Azagesan sir too like how Srikanth was there in the juniour finals.

4. akshuanitha

akshuanitha Bronze IL'ite

I agree with u luckwaves

5. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Sarath sings better than syed and parvathi...
    And Sonia, already won a property in malayalam show. There is no point in bringing her here. Because of her, one contestant will loss their entry in top 5.
    And now comes to syed, however he sings srini n sujatha always supports him.
    I wont get surprised if i hear that syed is in top 3 or top 4... I am loosing interest day by day.

6. akshuanitha

akshuanitha Bronze IL'ite

you r right. syed is over hyped by the judges.

7. aniShekar

aniShekar Platinum IL'ite

That's just it, Sofs! They're hyping Srinivas (and all the other judges) as wise, discerning musicians, when they're exactly the opposite!
    This week, I could tell the scores the judges were going to call out before they showed it up! I knew Aravind would get an average of 7-8 (even though his performance deserved far better marks), especially since Mano was around. Mano is usually around when they want to make particularly outrageous decisions regarding the contestant eliminations!

And why do they need as many judges as the contestants? Won't the original three do just as well? Now they have 5 "judging" judges, one "training" judge (Anant), and a special judge!

1 person likes this.
  8. sweettamil

sweettamil New IL'ite

Why should Vijay tv always have mostly malayalam singers as judges. They tend to favor their state contestants. dont we have any good tamil singers to judge. I hate this and stopped watching the program, very boring and sterotype

1 person likes this.
  9. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

The way Mano tried to support M S V by singing pullanguzhal kodutha moongilgale my god anyone could have heard the trembling in his voice when he tried to go to high pitch. At this age MSV's voice is good and am surprised at it. Of all the singers I like Diwakar. There is a lot of improvement in his performance. The fact that he is from a poor background will also get him sympathy votes.

10. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

I heard jaya tv is going to start its super singer program and interested to watch it. Hope this mean judges crowd should not come and spoil the show.