1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Insha,
    U remember a person playing veena in the classical round..Rajesh vaidya..
    He is malavika's dad..

-Neetu-

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Superb singing yesterday by Yazhini and Rajaganapathi. Pray that the really deserving kid gets the title. Waiting to hear chella kutty Aajit's Aaromaley:)

2 people like this.
  3. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Oh isit?????Seeing him i felt he would be unmarried...Dont know why i felt so:bonk

4. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Ya Rajaganapathy is just amazing..Still i feel his voice wont suit for all types of songs..Nevertheles i would be happy if he reaches great heights in life..Such a deserving child..Didnt see yalni's song...

1 person likes this.
  5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

Pragathi family
    [​IMG]

(dont thittify me)

6. peartree

peartree Platinum IL'ite

whether Pragathi's photo op with the disadvantaged kids is for PR or not, it is good she is doing this!!

I think this is the reason why these SMS votes will never work towards identifying true talent. While popularity may be judged by all this voting, I think the final say should be the work of an independent panel of judges who are experts in the field, and not include all those who have been judging the show through out, because having spent so much time with the contestants, they are bound to have developed favorites too!

With these kids under so much pressure, even their genuine efforts at being good samaritans will be met with criticism... the price of fame G guess :)

2 people like this.
  7. Isisdurga

Isisdurga Senior IL'ite

Yazhini should be in Top 3 for talents but somehow she missed it perhaps her choice of songs, don't know. Her 2nd performance in Semi-finals when she was pitted against Sukayna - she did better than Sukanya I felt.

Anyhow she is in wild card now but her 1st performance was her "come back" and the 2nd one - wow ! what a performance. I think Top 2 finalists ie Pragathi & Sukanya must have been happy when Yazhini got eliminated as there are no other strong contenders for them in terms of talent and after seeing her "Palam Nee Appa", would have got jitters. Am sure Aajeeth is bound to get into finals and he will be the strong contender for them in terms of vote bank. Also gathered Aajeeth did exceedingly well in his 2nd performance. Waiting for it.

I feel both Yazhini & Aajeeth are the most deserving candidates to enter Finals as they are the real "Chella Kural" and they are the top child prodigies apart from some others like Sephy, Mahisha, Anu.

I think they should have segregated the ASS in terms of age groups as follow which is more appropriate as most Teens would have attained puberty and they have a different voice culture :

ASS Super Juniors or Chella Kural : Age 6-12 (Aajeeth, Yazhini, Sephy, Anjana, Goutham, Anu)
    ASS Junior : Age 13-19 (Teenagers Akilesh, Malavika, Rajaganapthi, Rak****a, Sukanya, Pragathi, Jayanth)

In fact all the wild card kids are performing very well.

1 person likes this.
  8. searchingmyself

searchingmyself Gold IL'ite

A girl from Kerala couldn't recollect her name, made into Top 30 and about the selection she was excited and added it was a wonderful b'day to her dad.

When Pragathi came into studio, a bit surprise to everyone, it was said that Kerala girl couldn't participate in the competition due to unavoidable circumstances and Pragathi had taken her place. I doubt, whether that unavoidable situation was deliberately created.

9. searchingmyself

searchingmyself Gold IL'ite

I never knew about this.
    I thought it was Bharat Narayanan son of Palghat Sreeram, the talkative contestant, the only celebrity kid in the competition.

And from the wildcard episodes, I learnt that Benita Yazhini is trained by Singer Mahathi's dad.
    During the audition, it was Mahathi who was more excited about her selection and mentioned her full name.

10. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Yep that will be the good choice selecting the kids in finals. But both vijay tv and Airtel have to earn something through this show, so al this sms thing. Last season like pragathi, saisaran had a huge followers so satya was not able to get the title.... People vote only to their favorites and not to the talent.

I wish and hope yalini and aajith to enter the finals. I saw pragathi's fb that her mom has said other than votes pragathi needs friends and support, so do send ur personal details to so and so email id..... I dont know what they r trying to do...... Her likes in fb shows, she is the one going to grab the title.

1 person likes this.