1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Did you see the way they PR'd her birthday including videos from India and the US? I bet they wouldn't have cared for anyone else like this! I u'stand that Pragati and her mom are in the US for a few weeks now before the finals and promoting heavily, but telling everyone that they're not there to promote since 'officially' they're not supposed to promote! - "each account can send 3 emails, please send from as many accounts as possible" "again we're not here to promote Pragati" Sic!

2. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anu,
    Yes, Am a big fan of him..Aana neraiya votes ellam poda maten..konjam dhan ;-) (But I wont give many votes, just a few)..Mine, DH, amma, BIL, my both sis(telephonic and online)..so 12 or 13 votes..avlo dhan..:hide:
    From a community who don't even pursue this form of music very seriously, who has no great training, who can't even remember the lyrics thoroughly, not even a flawless singer, yet the music in that little kiddo stirs the soul and mesmerizes us completely:hatsoff. What else does a musician need? A layman doesnt even understand the nuances of music like shruthi or thaalam or Bhavam, all that he can is, feel emotionally connected to the song..I believe Aajith connects audience to the mood of the song so well. JMO..Hope he inspires other kids from his background to take up Indian music.
    Again, am no way belittling sukanya, pragathi, gautham, rak****ha or anybody. These kids are musical prodigies. The music in them is beyond words. :bowdown

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 20.25pt; HEIGHT: 16.5pt; VISIBILITY: visible; mso-wrap-style: square" id=Picture_x0020_1 alt="Description: 0" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\Users\mohansub\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>Sathyaprakash may not be the SS tittle winner, but he is the one who has lots of offers than his friends in his kitty..:thumbsup.
    They won't limit to 3 finalists, They would select atleast 2 wildcard contestants..

-Neetu-

3 people like this.
  3. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Oh that is why he has no one to warn him...Poor fellow...

1 person likes this.
  4. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

Since we all think pragathi will win,i think it will be aajith or sukanya who will win the title...Cos usually the whatever we expect doesnt happen..

5. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Yazhin's mother's farewell talk was fantastic! Very genuine and refreshing!! Compared to all the sobbing sobbing that Pragati and her mom do about missing her dad and sis who're in the US - a phone call and 24 hrs away and they've been visiting regularly - it's not as if they're in the moon, and about all the sacrifices that america aunty has made for her daughter. Is it one-millionth of the sacrifice that Raksheeta's mom has made or other parents like Mahisha's, Jayanth's.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    3 people like this.
  6. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

If Vijay had been fair, many others like Raja Ganapathy, Aajith, Raksheetha, and a few others should have got many more survival chances. It's all stage managed and definitely not fair. As for Gautam, his Karnan song was out of the world. Similarly, others too have specific exceptional numbers. So what if he's from humble beginnings, this is not a govt. job, its pure talent that's being assessed - neither he nor Pragati should have been in the top 3! Don't get me wrong, I respect Gautam a lot, and admire his grit and tenacity. But hate his dad's treatment of him - that man should be jailed for treating his kid the way he does!

1 person likes this.
  7. priyaj1986

priyaj1986 Silver IL'ite

What is the logic behind selecting the winner upon the max votes? Obviously contestant's family members and friends will cast 'n' number of votes to make them win..

The winner should be selected by eminent judges is my opinion

1 person likes this.
  8. insha

insha Gold IL'ite

In reality i dont think,just the no. of votes count...The judges may also be having a say in the decision..

9. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

For the finals, the overwhelming factor is the public votes and to a lesser degree, judges say in the matter. That way, Gautam will be the first (most of South TN will vote for him), then Pragati - on acccount of good PR esp. among men, and Sukanya will come a poor third. They don't have much friends. The finals are a little confusing - Sai Charan and Santosh won due to public voting, but in the earlier season, Ajeesh won over Ravi - who was much much better, due to the Malayali factor in the judges.

1 person likes this.
  10. Chitra29

Chitra29 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi
    Yesterday I was watching wild card contestants' performances.
    When they were selecting wild card contestants Akilesh was dropped and rajaganapathy was selected.
    Isn't? I remember Nithyasree who was one of the judge heard saying both were good, But rajaganapathy is IN & Akilesh out. But yesterday i saw him sitting among the contestants. Am I wrong??!!
    Each and every round is stage managed only. I think highest bidder will pass over to next stage. I am having a doubt on MANOJI!!!
    All parents except a very few are doing PR job in their own style.
    Some of the parents are more irritating/annoying than others.