1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

Eandy dear,

u still here?? I thought you must have left for vacation..:)
    ama ama..multiple votes thro phone texting...Anythng for his soulful music..:bowdown

-Neetu-

1 person likes this.
  2. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

On the way :) logged in with phone :bonk

3. parineetha

parineetha IL Hall of Fame

lol :biglaugh..choooo sweeet of you..
    Pathu..hubby will block IL site forever..
    Enjoy holidaying..Have fun..take care dear..By the time ur back, Finals will be over..So for sure will miss u here...
    Try popping in appo appo..:shhh:

-Neetu-

1 person likes this.
  4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Eandian, you are absolutely right. I like Gautham. ( I am also from Triuneleveli , but live near Pragathi's place). I don't know them at all. Too many our people are here. I wish he wins. Most of things lie dressing up etc ate done by Vijay TV people. Pragathi's shoul get a honorary award for leaving her life and come to Chennai for competition. Her mom drives me up the wall. I admired Yazani's mom's speech. I salute her.

3 people like this.
  5. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

Pragathi is going to get tons of votes from her and her family's white friends who don't know how to enjoy or judge tamil music. Vijay tv better do something or the show rating will be way down. Be fair by kids who are from India vs kids who are from India and USA. Yes Yazhini's mom's speech was very down to earth.

2 people like this.
  6. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

Very true. He has got diehard fans. If he is chosen as a finalist I won't be surprised if he wins. Remember what happened last time with SSJ Seniors! Puja and Sathyaprkash were pushed to 3rd and 4th! I hope they will limit it to only three finalists. Its going to be interesting to see how they are going to handle this. Usually they go to the schools of these finalists, their village etc.So are they going to Pragathi's school in California?

7. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Anika, I am not fan of Prahathi, but you don't need to know the language to enjoy the music. By the way, because they live in USA, it doesn't mean they have "white"friends. I would be happy if Gautum or Sukanya wins because of Pragathi and her mom's behavior.

1 person likes this.
  8. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Mr. AV is a bachelor :)

9. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Pragati has been given too many chances. If others like Rak-hita, Raja Ganapathy, Aajith, Yazhini and a few others were given such chances and groomed further by Mr. Ananth V, and trained expensively by a film singer as in the case of Pragati, many of them would be much better than her by now! Mano unfairly keeps giving her more marks than the rest, it's all pre-planned, its pretty clear.

2 people like this.
  10. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

Even when she makes terrible shruti mistakes etc., they applaud that she's even attempting such genres! Gautam too - his Tamil diction is still pathetic. Even a Jayanth or a Sefi - total strangers to Tamil are having faultless diction, it's not acceptable that a top 3 contestant couldn't care less. Further, he continues to make shurthi, sangathi mistakes, can sing only certain genres ably, etc. So what if he's from the village - it's enough that he was brought into the top 10, why top 3? Is this real talent scouting - by bringing in Pragati and Gautam at the cost of other genuinely talented kids!?