1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. jananb4u

jananb4u Silver IL'ite

how abt the new entry "Pragathi" doing??? she looks bit matured in that group.. also her intro perfomance was too good.. guess she sang "Kannathil Muthaamittal".... but "Sara Sara Saara Kaathu" didnt impress me a lot...

yesterday's uppu karuvaadu was ok... What u all are thinking??

Regards,
    Janani

2. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

janani,

agreed that pragathi looks more matured in that group, i think season 3 wants to retain some NRIs. Sarika's talks in srilankan accent did anybody notice that?? in today's episode "kettela ange paathela inge" bathrakali song-can this be classified as folk song? i doubt!!

3. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

i like mukund so far.. did not watch the other kids much though

4. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

I like the programme as such but when the kids are expected to show emotions beyond their age I feel sorry for them. When the kids show expression for `silk smitha` song and the like I don`t feel like watching. I hope it is kept within limit. That`s why I don`t watch kids dancing to cinema tunes. When Sefi sang porale porale I couldnot enjoy it. In the first round the performance most of the kids was so so..Now they seem to have been trained well and sing well. I heard they spend so much for being trained by the voice trainer. Is it true?

5. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi guys,

in folk round i was expecting devar magan's "potri padadi ponney", none of them sing this which is a big disaspsointment for me, malavika's mom is very homely, and sportive, all songs she enjoys and dances well to the tunes, till rajini round judges were selecting-the best performer-anu won the title but in later rounds why the best performer of the round has'snt been announced?

6. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

hi igirish,
    sefi's voice by default is shaky husky only, remember the way she sung -karikalan kaala pola karuthirukuthu kuzhalu!!

7. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

i really hate shefi..so is doing too mych too her age(god,forgive me) i generally skip her performance too much attitude

1 person likes this.
  8. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

i like anjana..so cute to watch her...suganya, akilesh, is also good

ladies wat do u think about high bp low bp(yazhini)...she is really wonderful...very much talented

9. sujakalyan

sujakalyan Silver IL'ite

guys

in rain spl round finding bavana and kalyani(anchors) together i felt something nostalgic, dejavu kind of!!
    i found good chemistry bet them, later realised that they hosted beach girls show together in raj tv 1 month back.
    is beach girls still going on??

10. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

dear airtel SSJ watchers,

do u know that u need something else also, other than the talent to get selected in the SSJ.have u ever wondered why that particular kid who did very well was rejected by the judge it is b;cos of that something. i was very much shocked when i came to know this.