1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Airtel Super Singer junior 3-kids are rocking!!

Discussion in 'TV' started by sujakalyan, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

So why is nobody is actively commenting on this site? I like feedbacks written in a manner that won't hurt any of the participants. All the kids are doing a wonderful job; if there are problems Vijay tv and the judges have to be blamed. I enjoyed the evergreen round, all the kids performed very well. I think elimination is becoming increasingly difficult for the judges and hence they made drama at the end that all the kids got the same mark. At this point it is anybody's game; I mean anybody can get eliminated. I am worried about Retchitha; she really has to pay attention.

Guys please comment on the show.

2. samkris

samkris New IL'ite

Hi,
    I also feel that Rak****ha needs to focus - she has such melodious voice. I loved Gowtham's "nilavu oru pennagi" in the nila round, last week he was in danger zone!!! he needs to be consistent. I would like to see the following in the top 5
    Ajeeth
    Gowtham
    Anjana
    Mahisha
    Sukanya; yazhini or pragathi

3. purusri

purusri New IL'ite

-

Subject: Airtel Super singer junior 3 Top Ten spot selection process controversies , my personnel comments.
    -
    Yesterday, Friday the 13 th day of July 2012, I have viewed two of most shameful and dreaded telecasts in my 25 years of T V viewing. Yes one was, a video clip of molestation of a
    Teenage Girl in the middle of the road of Guwahati, Assam. Another one was happened at in the sets of Airtel Super singer Junior3, Vijay TV , at Chennai, of course I painfully mention the
    elimination of Shefi, the fantastic junior singer,from the competition.

She was eliminated deliberately even though, she is a better singer than most of the "selected"children. She is a genious, a child progedy, the only child got standing ovation for
    her performance.

The Programme has lost its shine and it is not a Junior super singer anymore, we may call it Super Junior Show of Fair girls and Fatty boys.The Judges were terribly faltered and
    biased. I condemn their behavior in very sensitive programme like this.. During the initial stages of the programme, the child Shefi, jokingly mention Mr.Mano, a komedian. For this,Mr .Mano got
    revenge. I think it is not fair.The mute and silences of the other judges are also condemnable.

Even on that day, the performance of Shefi was far more better than the other two. Perhaps She might have been droped, due to her fragile looks and dravidian body colour,
    perhaps she may be belonged to poor family background.

But the Brave girl and her Mother won millions of hearts [ Hats off] all over the world on that Day.

As a token of protest, I and my family members, who were ardent fans of that programme, will not view the programme anymore.

The curse of the poor girl, who was cheated by the so called elite, will irk the judges forever and they cannot escape from the guilt until a remedy will be made. Thanks to the poor
    decision, the once famous programme will certainly lose its pride. Please try to rectify the Damage.

yours truly,
    purushothaman.s. dated 14 th july 2012, coimbatore

1 person likes this.
  4. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Super Singer Down to Top 10 kids. They really showed favoritism in giving second chance for elimination just bcos Yazhini screwed up bad in the first try out. Too bad for Sephy ( not that I like this one). Doesn't look like fair competition.

1 person likes this.
  5. vidhee

vidhee Bronze IL'ite

My guess for the top 5 would be anu, ajeeth, anjana,pragathi, gautam or yazhini.. On the whole kids are doing gr8 job .. ESP ajeeth prag and anjana

Vidhya

6. KruthikaV

KruthikaV Bronze IL'ite

The number of chances given to Pragathi, Akilesh and Gautam makes the whole selection criteria suspect. Any kid given this kind of support and chances would do well. Srisha, Rajaganapathy, etc. would have done wonders with these kind of opportunities. Sefi did a very good job in the do-or-die Top 10 selection. It's very wrong that she was sent out. Gautam is good only in folk numbers, he has a nasal tone too. Similarly Akhilesh is ok in noisy 'kuthu pattu's. We also u'stand that his family does heavy PR. Gautam doesn't even have a good tamil diction - na's, nna's, la's, lla's, zha's... Sukanya is definitely a Top 5 or may be even one of the best performers. But she and her family lack the PR being done by Akilesh's family and Pragathi's family. Sometimes one wonders if its a Super Singer program or Super Performer program!

7. Anuka

Anuka Bronze IL'ite

Agreed. Its pretty sad to see that Gautham and Akilesh are in the top ten. How long are they going to be there? Kids like Sukanya have to try real hard to get a complement whereas the others get it without putting much effort.I however have to complement that Pragathi did an excellent job in the kindal round.

8. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Gautam`s voice is not that good to be in top 10. Pragati`s Mom is too much PR doing. Still Pragati is good.
    Sukanya is really good and maintains low profile too. Ajeeth`s voice is unbelievably sweet and nice.
    Anjana`s expressive voice is also attractice. We will wait and see.

9. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Yes..it was very obvious that they wanted to keep Yazhini.

But I hate Sephy's mom's sob stories with sad face all the time.

To make themselves look good, the judges made sephy's team win one lakh. (I kind of guessed this result even before the show started)

1 person likes this.
  10. freesia

freesia Bronze IL'ite

Just watched the show.Guess some compensation for her.

Looks like the kid with good PR and popularity will win!!??

Starting to hate Pragathi's mom and what blouse was she wearing?