1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aggressive Sil

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by soni1987, Oct 26, 2017.

1. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Brevity,

Current situation, SIL went back to husband.

I am not kicking her back. Just want to show her positive sides of her DH, which neither she nor my MIL wish to see.
    All the time what they need is SIL's DH money and SIL' MIL money, she has some saving in her account.

While fighting my MIL asks her why dont you give all your money and gold now to my daughter. Which is very ridiculous i feel. Her MIL should give any or not should be her own dicision not compulsory.

By the way she earns more than 20,000 INR + her husband gives her 5000 INR every month which she spends on shopping clothes etc.. Nothing goes for house hold not even vegges. I dont feel she has any pressure for money.

May be pressurized that she might earn less and can do less shopping.

Whatever, i am just concerned about any further fights between us and looking forward how to avoid them.

2. soni1987

soni1987 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Monika,

First of all she was discussing issues to me not my MIL, she was telling me how we could give her more benefit if her husband was more good enough.
    I am hearing exactly what she is talking about... continuous complains about our gifts and their taunts.