1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

After reading this snippet some of you might stop calling me Vijima

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 29, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Many have written here about Rabne Banaya Jodi(dont know whether I have written correctly) , now I am going to write about me and my dh though(sorry dearies you all will say I write well but compared to the great writers here I always feel I have to improve a lot) I cant narrate like others.

I dont know how made our Jodi:rotfl:, must be he wanted me to be blessed to get a good husband and because of the punya he does atleast I can go to Heaven, though I am hundred percent sure that my dh will not be taking another janma., as he does so much good by doing social service and always reading Narayaneeyam in his free time and being simple, never expecting anything from anyone, not troubling anyone. Being his wife I also get half his punya. Only thing is short tempered and shows his anger anytime if he does not like something. Otherwise I have no complaints abouthim. He is a gem of a person and I am blessed to be his wife. Only thing I dont know how he chose me for him, my sister would have been better for him because she has all the qualities he has. They would have made an excellent Jodi.

Some like it hot and some like it cold:coffee

Usually many people like to drink hot coffee, but my dh does not like hot coffee , for him it should be warm. But for me it should be hot, though I will aathify and drink but when I drink it should be hot. I like crisp and hot hot dosas but for him it should be crisp but not hot. He doe snot like the food to be hot, he is happy to sit down and eat. Whereas I like hot food, how yummyit will be when the rice is hot and the ghee poured and then add sambhar and have with pickle and vegetable and have it sitting on the dining table. When I go for any functions I like to have rice, ghee with paruppu chadam and enjoy like small children before then come to serve sambhar I have little of that.

DH is very simple and not fond of any show , whatever is there he will eat, whatever dress is given he will wear. I am on the contrary like variety in everything , not only in food but also in dressing and whatever is there in life to enjoy.

I want all the faciltiies in the house whereas he is happy with whatever is there in the house. If I tell him that in modern age people will see whether your house is well furnished for which he will say let only those people come to our house who love us andnot who come to see our house.

Everyone will tell me argue with him but I know I will never win arguing with him and I will be at a loss when he gets angry. So I never give a chance for him to shout at me but sometimes with some silly matter I land in trouble.

Everyday I finish my work fast fast and just wait to come and log in here and share my experiences with everyone. In my age people will do the house work and always busy doing something or other. But I like a small child find pleasures in logging in. I want to write more but I have to go out and could not wait till I come back to post this. My idea doing so is so that by the time there will be fbs to read and make me happy:)

Rules for a Happy Marriage ~ Husband Wife
    Never both be angry at the same time.
    Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
    If one of you HAS to win an argument, let it be your mate.
    If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
    Never bring up mistakes of the past.
    Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
    Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
    At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life’s partner.
    When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
    It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.

I think I have allthe above qualities where marriage is considered thats why in one of his posts I got a compliment from my dear Anna, Cheeniya Sir that we are made for each other
    I have tried to add smileys but dont know whether they are the apt ones

2. AArchana

AArchana Gold IL'ite

Good morning vijima.. Soo sweet of you both.. Always you are viji ma only.. The husband and wife should have difference in their qualities.. Hence they would be attracted more.. Opposite poles attract each other..
    This snippet is super energy booster ma..
    Right from morning I'm feeling sad.. We had a small fight.. But your post really helped me to change my mind..
    Happy marriage rules are really needed for young generations for a happy life as yours..

--
    Archana

4 people like this.
  3. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

vijima, loved your post..you are so sweet..you are still our vijima only..when both partners have same tastes, it will be bore after few years is what i feel..
    and in you asking for few comforts is no wrong..see there are many people put there who want comforts and that is how these things came into picture...aah i was drooling when you said hot piping rice with ghee..i would love hot rice, ghee and pickle..
    your smileys are in place..dont worry..typing very fast so that mine would be first fb

4 people like this.
  4. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

AAh archana, not done yaar

2 people like this.
  5. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji Mami..

I just loved your post... Opposite poles attract :)

You are so sweet u know :)... Young at heart.

I always find that your posts are direct dilse ..

keep going...

Cheers
    Sweetlife

4 people like this.
  6. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

My dear Viji,

you are really sweet and innocent like a child.I like your honesty about everything you have narrated beautifully. Hats off to you dear viji......

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  7. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

LOL
    "she has all the qualities he has. They would have made an excellent Jodi."
    This means you were trying to prove sali adhi gharwali ;). Nice snippet for the younger generation to learn.

1 person likes this.
  8. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Aunty,

I admire your simple beautiful writing.. Lovely post which is needed for youngsters.. Love,respect and rules for happy marriage which you had listed will make a peacefull married life i hope..
    Thanks for the lovely snippet

1 person likes this.
  9. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello viji mam,
    This is a very cute snippet... Thanks for sharing this with us :)

1 person likes this.
  10. chithirainilavu

chithirainilavu Gold IL'ite

super like viji mam, lots to learn from you and your DH. even me and my DH are opposite poles. Even i used to tell him, you should have gone for a better girl, he will quickly say, i am happy and contented with you and don't talk more about it.

shara

2 people like this.