After Delivery massage ladies in Chennai

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Smitham84, Sep 4, 2011.

1. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

its just 5 mins from your place..
    my hubby works for INDIAN NAVY. i lived in cochin for 4 years.
    i was not working. i have 2 kids daughter is 3.2 and son is 1.9

1 person likes this.
  2. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

ohhh okey :)
    Once again thanks a lot for all the help /......
    Take care and pls do keep in touch .

3. confidentsameer

confidentsameer New IL'ite

Hi Smitha,
    Hello smitha, Good evening! I stay at madipakkam ramnagar. You can try for the 'greentrend' healthcare service center for massage. They provide ayurvedik massage, home services. you can get the contact no from google.
    It is on bazaar road in front of reliance fresh. They also have branches..i think thats the nearest option for you :) tc keep in touch

4. confidentsameer

Hi Smitha i have recently shifted from pune to chennai, and stayng at madipakkam ramnagar. .It feels good at least here i have sm neighbour here..:) as i dont have ny1 to speak most of the time. daily tour is office-home :) my suggestion is to make use of 'google maps'(when u visit google home page..u can find 'map link in the upper side of the screen..click tht)..there u can easily find the place/s and distcnace between them with direction...nyways, stay safe n tc cya

5. confidentsameer

hi aparna i m also from madipakkam ramnagar. from pune, and here for job. i would suggest you to do search on adx, or locanto for ads..good to see sm neighbours. tahnks tc.cya

6. gayathry84

gayathry84 New IL'ite

Hi Smitha

How r u? I just read your post dated 2009 where you were looking for post delivery care, i know its many years ago and today i am in same situation as you were, so just wanted to check if you had any luck finding any person? if yes, can u please help me? I am in velachery, chennai.

Thanks
    Gayathry

1 person likes this.
  7. Smitham84

Smitham84 Gold IL'ite

Hi Gayathry ,

I'm doing good .... How are you ? How many weeks have u completed ?

Actually we searched a lot and could find only one lady around this area (she stays in MAdipakkam ) . but we didn't appoint her . I didn't feel like she is an expert and she had too many conditions too. So my mom and MIL were taking care of us (me and baby) . But you know we both were totally fine . And I've never experienced any back pain or anything till today .) . So I think its okey even if you don't find any after delivery massage person. Please don't get tensed .

Still I can give you the details if you want . Will PM you later because my Husband only has their contact details .
    And I heard that there are some agencies supply stay-in maids for after delivery services . I didn't opt for that because we don't have much space in our apartment .

All the best and prayers for u and baby :)