1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

After Chicken Pox And Mmrv My Baby Is Very Sick Please Help

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by madhu26, Apr 9, 2017.

1. madhu26

madhu26 Junior IL'ite

Hi Ladies,I am living in Singapore. Last week my baby done with chicken pox1 and mmrv1. Doctor told me she will get fever for three days after 10 days because it's slow vaccine but after vaccination my baby not eating anything she got cold and sometimes cough also. Is it normal symptoms or I have to consult doctor please share your experience. Please suggest what food I have to give if she is suffering from cold and cough.

Thanks

2. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

I am not sure how the vacccines have changed since it is more than 10 years since my kids were vaccinated. As no one has replied yet, let me share my experience.

What I remember is the babies can get mild fever, but not cold /cough. Is it possible your baby picked up an infection when you went to the pediatrician clinic for the jab?
    How old is your baby? 15 months? Is she being breast fed? what solids does she take?
    When babies have a cold with blocked nose, they find it hard to breast feed . For other food , normally the taste is affected because of blocked nose again. If you have already introduced mashed dal rice, then adding a little mild pepper/garlic rasam would be good.

sindmani likes this.