1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Advise Needed!!

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by blessedgirl, May 1, 2019.

1. blessedgirl

blessedgirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ils,

I am on TTC and have thyroid and pcos. My period date is usually around 32 days. This month I spotted for 3 days and it's my first experience in my entire life. So for safer side, I did a home pregnancy test and came out negative. Later on the 17th day after making love I found some spotting again. Am I pregnant? Is it common, as I am having hormonal issues?. I am really scared as I did an x-ray recently:shakehead:.

Regards,
    Aishu

2. babytha

babytha New IL'ite

Hello blessed girl, consult a doc. Immediately. They will do blood test and confirm pregnancy. Best wishes and lot of babydust.

3. Neha2210

Neha2210 New IL'ite

Some spotting is normal. Heavy bleeding is not. If you have lots of fresh blood then that is not normal for someone who would be pregnant

4. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

If ur not pregnant it's due to pcos,it's happens in pcos,bcoz of hormonal inbalannce and if u put up some weight recently it will effect ur cycle,some times periods will come as spotting and again they may come around 25days or so,r u using any medicines to conceive like injections for it then it will als be the reason not to get proper periods,if ur not planned your pregnancy then before 1 week of periods start to take ginger water early in the morning with lemon (ginger Should be boil in a liter of water or soak the ginger previous night and in the morning take it as like warm ) without any sugar or honey,it will stimulate ur hormones and help ur periods to come by day 28-30mostly ...anyway don't skip ur walking or some physical exercise .. take care and go with bhcg test once..all the best..