1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advise needed urgently - 2 yrs old kid not eating at all after flew to India

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by divyanirmal, Aug 5, 2014.

1. divyanirmal

divyanirmal New IL'ite

Friends,

Due to personnel emergency reason, myself and my 24 months old boy came to India on last friday, 1st of Aug, 2014.
    The day we came to India onwards my son is not at all eating? he is only consuming ONLY fruits and fresh juice and water that too very small quantity. He love Idly, Dosa and rice but after we came to India, he is not eating single grain :(
    Also he is not leaving me even for a second.
    The only relief for me is he is having good sleep during night and having good nap during India time.

Is it due to Jet lag? If it is Jet lag, how much time he will take to be normal.

Please advise me.

-Divya.

2. FromMars

FromMars Gold IL'ite

Yes its Jetlag. He will be fine in no time.

3. oleenam

oleenam Junior IL'ite

It must be due to jet lag.probably once he starts to get used to new place he would go to others also.It might take atleast 1week.Take care OP

4. breeze01

breeze01 Platinum IL'ite

hi, my few sugggestions... when I took my one yr old to india first time he didn't even eat anything I have to struggle so much..he didn't eat anything (except I use to feed him banana,orange a lot) the time we stayed there.. next time we went he was 2 yr old and he know the people I mean the little kids around.. I use to bring him outside, he will be playingwith the kids, and looking at cars,auto on the door and then he use to finish his food.. it did take a lot of time to finish food but still it work, this time he look little better than last time.......

even ourselves after coming back we feel like home sick maybe he miss his dad or something.. keep talking to him... hope he gets back to normal soon..