1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on settling marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sleela, Feb 6, 2006.

1. kanmani

kanmani Junior IL'ite

Nithya Kalyana Perumal temple - in between Chennai & Mamallapuram

Hello Leela,

First of all, my best wishes for your brother to get a good marriage proposal soon. Keep trying and ask him to be positive. Tell him he is waiting for the best.

I wanted to tell you about another temple - Nithya Kalyana Perumal temple - it is located in between Chennai and Mamallapuram in the East coast road. Easily reachable from lots of city buses going towards Mamallapuram from Thiruvanmiyur.

As name of the Lord denotes - it is believed that he went through 360 marriages - one marriage daily throughout the year. The Lord is said to bless his devotees for matrimony.

You can read more details about the temple, the Lord and the kind of prayers done by visiting the below link...

http://www.chennaionline.com/toursntravel/placesofworship/nithya.asp

Believe me, my sister got married within 60 days after visiting this temple and going around the temple with garland. She and her husband went back to the temple to complete their prayers then.

She is now happily married and settled in Coimbatore.

Good luck to your brother again!

As Varalotti mentioned, believe in prayers and blessings of the Lord. Don't go into astrology, jhadagams and parigarams - just my personal opinion. There is no end to it!

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Dear Leela

I have gone to this temple-Nithya kalyani-Since it is close to my in-law's place-Thiruvanmiyur.My MIL had actually done the initial pujas at this place before our wedding( ours was a love marriage and she had prayed for a 'peaceful marriage';-) ).

After the wedding,we visited this temple and walked around the temple with garlands to complete the prayers.

Cheers

3. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

Thanks

Hello Kanmani,
    Thank you so much for the details of the temple in chennai.
    Regs,
    leela

4. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

delay

Hi Ladies,

There were quick responses to my thread reg delay in my broth's marriage. We started one by one. We sent the details to Umamaheshwaraswamy temple, Kolam, no response, another reminder too. We don't know what's the prob. Any suggestion???

Thanks.
    Leela.

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

hi Leela

I am sorry to hear about this since I gave u the details of Sree Umamaheshwara Swami temple. I myself got the info from two unrelated sources (mothers in Salem and Madras) who wrote to the temple. They both received prasadam and pictures of Umamaheshwara Swami.

The only reason I can think of now is maybe there are many such letters coming in, so the temple probably does the archana but does not send the prasadam. I am not sure. Sorry if this has caused any distress to you and family.

The last suggestion that I may venture is since u live in Palakkad, try to get your brother to worship at the temple personally. (ANd maybe ask them why they did not send the prasadm etc).

Best of luck
    Vidya