1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advice on settling marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sleela, Feb 6, 2006.

1. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

Madam,
    All our efforts to settle the marriage of my brother is a failure. Can any one suggest any dosha nivarana place where if visited the marriage will be settled.

Awaiting your early reply.

Leela

2. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Sree Umamaheshwara Swamy temple

Leela,

You can worship at the Sree Umamaheshwara Swamy Temple in Kollam (Quilon) near Trivandrum. My cousin's marriage was immediately fixed after praying to the God there.

It will be better if your brother can worship personally if possible. Or someone can do the poojai for him. It is a famous temple.

Goodluck!

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

The key point is to relax

Leela,
    Whenever the marriage gets delayed people always get worked up and stressed up. Please don't let this happen. There are many, many things in the world which cannot happen by our personal efforts alone. A time has to come. And the Great God in his infinite wisdom will give the right things at the right time.
    So ask your brother to relax and accept the delay as a prasad of God. Till this relaxation comes don't ask him to visit any temple.
    Once he is completely relaxed and the worry goes out of his mind, you may ask him to visit a temple of his choice and have a fervent prayer to God.
    As a Madurai man my suggestion for him is to visit the Kalyana Sundaranar Sannithi near the Swamy Sannithi of Meenakshi Amman Temple. That's where Lord Shiva married Goddess Meenakshi and he gives dharshan as such.
    I don't know you are Tamils. If so, ask him to read Kolaru Thiruppadiham every day.
    One final suggestion, and this is borne out of my experience, never never consult astrologers, if even you have belief in it.
    All of us here at Indusladies will include your brother in our prayers and pray to God that his wish be fufilled soon.
    Mark my words, you are going to post the wedding announcement of your brother in this same thread within a very short time.
    Best of luck,
    varalotti

4. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

Advice Feedback

Dear Vidya / Varalotti,

Thanks a lot for my brother's marriage regarding. If your words come true invitation will be sent.

Regs,
    Leela

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi, Leela

Thanks Leela, and I shall definitely come for the wedding. I love weddings. If you read Tamil, pls go to www.kumudam.com. There is a nice article abt Sree Umamaheshwaraswamy in the Octoer edition of Kumudam Snegithi.

Just send your brother's name, address and star in a letter to the temple , saying that he is still unmarried, and requesting an archanai to be done (no need to send any cash). They will do the archanai and send you the prasadam and a picture of the God.

The address is
    Sree Umamaheshwara Swamy Temple
    Main Road
    Kollam
    Kerala- 691001

On a personal note, my cousi got married immediately after a poojai was promised to this God. I am sure your brother will find a suitable partner soon.

Rgds
    Vidya

6. sleela

sleela New IL'ite

Thanks

Hi Vidya,

Thanks sooooo much for your information regarding Uma Maheswara Swamy Temple , though we are also from kerala (palaghat) we have not heard about this temle so far. we sent the details to the temple for the pooja.

Get u back soon.

Regs,
    Leela

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

a guide of all temples

Dear sleela,
    Kumudam Snehidi has given a supplement boklet with the Feb 15th issue which gives detils of all the temples in Tamilnadu and also Kerala, where one can pray for good marrieage proposal. Please check it. Also there is a temple in Crompet -Ganapathypuram. You have to do archana in the name of the person to be married on Pournami day. The prasadam will be mehendi leaves-the person had to grind and use it on hands or feet. This gives result in the first time itself. If you are interested I shall send the name and address of the temple.
    varloo

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

pls send details

Varloo,

I will be grateful if u can kindly send me details of the temple with mehendi leaves prasadam. I suppose it is done for men also.

thanks in advance
    Vidya

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Details of temple

Hai everyone,

the temple in Chrompet is ARULMIGHU CHENGACHERI AMMAN KOIL, SITAUTED AT MANINAYAKKAR STREET, GANAPATHIPURAM. From the railway station, the auto drivers will take you if you ask. On Pournami day we should perform archana for the name of the person, boy or girl, who is to get married. You should take vettrilai, pakku, coconut, banana, flowers for pooja. The pooja will be performed only from 5.30 in the evening on pournami day only. The temple will be around 1.5 kms from the railway station. The prasadam will be given and the person has to use the marudani leaves. This has given good results to so many of my reltives. Plese try and God bless. If you need any more information, pl let me know.
    varloo

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

thanx

Thanx Varloo, for the details.