1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Advertisements which are catchy

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kanaka Raghavan, Nov 8, 2008.

1. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Advertisements are an inevitable part of media.Recently some of them have become quite catchy and I really enjoyed watching them.They are
    1.All Hutch ads.The little pug following the little girl is simply adorable.
    2.A school boy returning home to tell his mom how his friend Shriram has got a month off because his eyes turned yellow.This is an ad for water purifier.
    3.A cookery show conducted by a small boy for sambar and the same family comes for gulab jamun.This is for MTR brand .
    4.Two boys playing cricket and is joined by a baby elephant.This is ad for a bank.d
    4.There is a music class going on and suddenly the teacher ''sees '' all food items instead of the children's faces.
    5.The ad for Ashriwad gulab jamun.It looked so realistic.
    Are there anymore in the list?

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kanaka

The water purifier ad and the gulab jamun ad is good. Both the
    boys look cute. I forgot what ad it is where the girl who gets
    married is crying and a small child is laughing and trying to get
    her attention. The mother telling the child I will get everything
    new for u though in my times I used to get old things. Just
    now cant remember the other ads. Some ads arereally too good.

viji

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

viji mam

that was pampers ad...... i even like gulabjamu ad ... as kanaka mentioned... all hutch ad's were good..

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kanaka,

Yes,The hutch ads r very good.

Did u get a chance to see the Birla Insurance ad?The little girl trying to plant many teeth so that she will get money for her dad's race car?

The other one I liked is Brooke Bond three Roses.The hubby tries to say something when the wife gets impatientand scolds him to say what it is.Then he says "I loveyou"..Thatz very cute.

Regards,
    Bhuvana.

5. revathib

revathib Bronze IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,

Nice thread..

I like all the ads which u people have mentioned, i would like to add this surf excel, where a boy lifts a bucket to give his mom good water that is (without salt)because surf excel .. and the mom reacts she doesnt need it, the next moment he will run to aravind amma... nice one...

keep going...

Revathib

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hi Kanaka,

Nice thread..Yes,The hutch ads r very good.

indian over seas bank ad is aslo very nice ..one boy is trying to do soddukku poda kathru kolkirathu,...nice one.
    Maruti omni ad aslo is good.

7. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kanaka,
    I too love the Hutch ad.The dog is so cute.
    The ad for HDFC live your retired life with dignity,where the wife tells the husband let us ask money from the son.Very realistic and the models look very good.
    The Hero honda ad where the sister who is afraid that she is returning home late,finds her brother in a restaurant with his girl friend.Very cute and Priyanka fits the role of the naughty siste to the T.
    MTR Gulab jamun.The naughty boy is tucking intothe jamuns,mother says he came second in the running race.Father aska how many ran,son says two and runs for hid life,father chasing him.lovely.
    There are many ads that are more interesting than the serials.
    Very nice thread,fact is Iam not able to remember all the ads that I love to watch.
    love
    mithila kannan

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Kanaka
    Thanks for this very interesting thread.. I am able to read some good advertisements here...

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Yes, these days , Ads are very lively to watch than programmes, even i would like to watch some particular ads and enjoy, my first vote goes to

1.Advts by KIDS - whatever the stuff may be, i cannot take my eyes off

2. I too like HUTCH ad

3. SBI ( hope iam not wrong)life insurance Ad - two elderly sisters come all the way to wish their birthday ......wow!!!!! this ad willbe sooooo touching

Nice thread, but iam not able to remember anything right now, so will come soon with more fav ads

10. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Hi..

I like all the Saint Gobain Ads...and ofcourse the HUTCH/vodafon ads too (and i dont like any of the Bingo Ads..i feel they they try too hard to make i humorous but fails every time)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008