Admission Procedure for KG!

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Ankia, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

Hello Mothers:hiya,
    My son goes to vision nursery, MBZ n he's 2.6 years right now. I intend to admit him in KG next year. wanted to know the admission process. I am also not sure on all the CBSE schools in Mussafah. Kindly update my list of schools n also help me rank it.
    Bright riders - Awesome n trusted brand (group) name
    Bhavans - A good name back in Delhi
    Cambridge - A great name back in Delhi (Not sure if they do follow CBSE pattern)
    Maryland - No clue.
    The Model School - No clue.
    I also wanted to know the admission procedure, is there an entrance test for little KG students? Is there parents interview? Please advice as to when does the admission process starts and please pardon my ignorance:hide:.
    Thank u So much Ladies!

2. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

61 views n 0 replies :(

3. essa

essa Junior IL'ite

the truth is all mom's here are FED UP of the school search...there are a dozen threads about schools, with admission,waiting list....its just repeated again n again...u either read or best u call up the schools. all the best

4. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

lol... thanks essa for your reply. I did look for admission procedure but couldn't find a satisfactory reply and hence had put it up. Guess its a wrong place to ask. But Many thanks for your kind reply.

5. HoneySweety

HoneySweety New IL'ite

Hi Ankia,

I too am sailing on the same boat....I am also looking for a nursery for my 2yr 4 months kid.. she is feb born....I too heard about Vision nursery how is it,is it hygienic,what is the fees etc.,.???We tried for Sara but we couldn't get it.....I heard that Bright Riders is good but donno exactly whether they will admit child at 3 or 3.6 by april I will keep u posted if I get to know any thing...:bonk

BTW u too pls advise me on Vision nursery and any school info...

6. pari14

pari14 Junior IL'ite

hi
    First keep an eye on all the schools from december onwards and see when they are going to start registration process.Go for registration on the very first day and get your son registered there.After sometime school would call your son for interview and then he can get the admission in the respective school. But all depends on your registration number.

In ADIS, there is draw procedure.

Some schools have tied up with some play schools, so first they prefer their kids and later other kids (if seats are vaccant).

I hope now you would get the idea of KG admission

7. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

Hey Honeysweety,
    Vision is good. The staff is great just that my son has adjustment issues. He's never been without me n suddenly I leave him for like 5 hrs. We admitted him this month starting (mid-session) so he's in the play group rite now. from sept he'll start nursery. My main concern is if the schools take 3+ old child here? My son will be 3 in Jan so by aprill he\ll be 3.3. Also, we were planning a visit to India in Dec but looks like we may have to cancel that :(

8. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

Thank u soo much Pari14 for your kind reply.

9. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,
    Please follow the LINK including a list of schools with its fee. It will fulfill your requirement. For getting information of admissions, you may visit the website of each school.

For professional assistance in education, visit the link.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
  10. RashedMohamed

RashedMohamed New IL'ite

Hi,
    As I can not paste the link in reply, please go to Wikipedia website and type "List of Schools in UAE", You will find your answer there. For more information about professional assistance, go to www [dot] essays [dot] ae.

Thanks