admission into KV

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by suganya raghu, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

it is now a lot more than 45rs. though still very less compared to other schools. we have the AF kv school in the southern suburb..but the review has not been so great.as i said earlier, it depends on the mix and match of kids, the teachers and did you know the la creme of the govt.staff go to a certain school while the others in another..this definitely is not a healthy trend..sushma.

there are schools that have scouts and guides. and also i agree on the second language. with the kids moving through 7/8 schools hindi was a savior initially thought the kids have moved to french later.

Even in all cbse schools and navodhaya schools there is a supw..only these days it is not called that.

I agree on the games..lot of schools do not even have an safety exit.. one day i will upload a few school's pictures, you will be surprised if you could call them schools and why parents take all the risk??

well i wish all schools did get the same amount of land..or the affliation given to only schools that had good playgrounds. let us see with marks being given for sports soon, we may see a change..

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Manjsu sai international is part of the sai group. the school is on the opposite side of sai matriculation..on koot road. and yes brittos is good. only the fees that increases every year is a great negative..

3. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

thanks shanvy for info. Probably i ll be there by next month for vac and i think i should visit every school in mind.

4. LillySam

LillySam Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    I got the application form(L.K.G) from st.Britto's accademy in Velachery..
    How's that school? Please share your experiene about that school...

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Lilly,

The school is decent for the area. there is nothing international other than the name. but has improved a lot over the year. i would recommend the school. only thing that is -ve is the trash can on the street sometimes.. earlier there was no proper playground..but now they have one.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

thats the best way to do. next month?? you mean february after the school??

7. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Shanthi ka, can you plz tell me whaere is SAIRAM vidayala located?? Any inputs about the school?

8. manjubashini

manjubashini IL Hall of Fame

hi shanvy we ll be there during pongal. Dh has some exams in end of jan its unavoidably we have to join him to sort out new built home issues. My son is 3 rd and dd had to join kg.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

madipakkam main road madipakkam.. don't laugh but that is what i can tell you..
    i am told there is a page by the parents in facebook.. maybe you can post your query there.. but i also know that the school is good though fees on the higher side.

10. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Ohhhh Thanx a lot.. Still wondering where there is so much space in koot road to build a school!!!