Admission in Sundaravalli

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kaalspriya, Dec 20, 2011.

1. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

1. My kid is having swimming class now. Seems to be that they will have different extra curriculars for different classes. No need to worry on extra curriculars as they are giving importance to it also.

2. once in a year. I am having a concern on this only since I couldn't know what is happening and how she is.

3. Started speaking small sentences in english, food habit is improved a lot.

4. Sloka recitation is there.

5. DD is happily going to school without any hesitation.

2. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Thanks Jeniflora

for answering all my questions. That has helped me a lot

3. jananikrupa

jananikrupa Senior IL'ite

Hi Anamica,

I know a kid going to Omega from Pammal(shankar nagar) via omega school bus. Please enquire the school about transportation for your area. I think there might be some private van/auto available, since there is a shortcut route to omega via pozhichalur.

4. Akisha

Akisha New IL'ite

Hi,

Im looking for admissions in sundaravalli for the year 2014-2015 for JM1. but i stay in rajakilpakkam. I am worried because of the distance to send small kid very far by bus. How do they take care of kids in the bus???is it difficult to get admission in ssm in 1st standard??? Do they have enough vacany in 1st class?? Or jus few vacacies. If it is easy to get admission for 1st class im planning to put my kid in kg classes nearby and try for 1st standard.

Jeniflora, since ur kid is studying there youmight be having idea on this. Can you help???

5. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

hi akisha,

getting admission for JM1 is very easy when compared to 1st std. Also for 1st std admission, your kid has to undergo written test and interview whereas this is not needed for JM1 admission.

They are taking care of the kid very well in school bus. No need to worry on this. There is one teacher, one ayya, one service boy are there in the bus in addition to the driver.

Since they are following a integrated Montessori syllabus from pre-kg to 2nd std ie JM1 - SM2, it is better to start it from JM1.

Since there are no homework, no need to worry about the long travel.

Since they are providing b'fast and lunch, i am feeling it a very big relief from preparing and feeding b'fast in the early morning and packing different items for lunch and snacks.

It seems to be that in sep / oct 2013, they will issue application form for JM1 for 2014-15 academic year

6. Akisha

Akisha New IL'ite

Hi Jeniflora, Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Nice to hear that there is a teacher and ayya also in the bus. I feel relieved now after reading your reply. Thank u vry much. I will follow up with school on admission date. When you get to know the exact date kindly post it here. Thanks.

7. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

sure akisha, when i came to know about the admission, i will inform here