Admission in Sundaravalli

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kaalspriya, Dec 20, 2011.

1. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

I have followed up through mail only. 3 times I have went to the school but not allowed inside.

2. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Janani,

I have been following up the school through mail only. Three times, I have went to the school in person and they haven't allowed me inside.

Initially they have told me that admission for JM2 is not possible. So I have started enquired about the admission for 1st std. They have told me to contact the school on 2003 for 2004 June, 1st std admission.

Meanwhile, they have asked me contact them for the vacancy for JM1 on Feb 2012. Since my DD's DOB is apr 24, 2009 and she is only 6 days elder for JM1, they have told that she can be considered for JM1.

After that got mail from them to come to school and got admission for JM2 itself.

3. jananikrupa

jananikrupa Senior IL'ite

Jeni,

I, have mailed SSM twice, got the same reply, " admission to JM2 is not possible".

I'm planning to send a registered post requesting for admission to LKG, as the school is going to start issuing application forms for the next year, I hope,we are called for JM2 admission. Keeping fingers crossed.

Regards,
    Janani

4. JeniFlora

JeniFlora Gold IL'ite

Janani,

Keep following up the school once in a while. They may give admission based on vacancy. But heard that vacancy will be filled on Jan / feb for the june admission.

5. love2live

love2live New IL'ite

Hi Janani,

I am also from Pammal. My DD is now 2 years and 5 months old. I too wanted to put her in SSM and they told that she crosses the age criteria by June 2013 and asked me to come for 1st std. Pls update me what is your status. Also how is apple kids (JC academy in Pammal). If not SSM where are you planning to send your kid. I am really confused. Pls help me.

Thanks,
    love2live

6. jananikrupa

jananikrupa Senior IL'ite

Hi love2live,

My DD is 2.7 years, she goes to J.C academy, its good.
    I'm planning to put her in SSM for her LKG(have heard they give admission to LKG based on vacancy). But cannot rely on this. Decided to try Omega intl school/vivekananda/vel's. If nothing works she would continue in JC academy and try in ssm for her Istd(worst scenario)

Even i'm confused as there are not many options for CBSE schools in this area.

Regards,
    Janani

7. love2live

love2live New IL'ite

Hi Janani,

Thanks for your reply. I feel omega and SSM are too far from Pammal.. How are you planning to send your kid. My in laws doesnt want my kid to travel a long distance.Heard that Vels is not good. I am planning to send my DD to JC academy from September. Where are you staying in Pammal.

Thanks,
    love2live

8. love2live

love2live New IL'ite

Hi Janani,

Thanks for your reply. I feel omega and SSM are too far from Pammal.. How are you planning to send your kid. My in laws doesnt want my kid to travel a long distance.Heard that Vels is not good. I am planning to send my DD to JC academy from September. Where are you staying in Pammal.

Thanks,
    love2live

9. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Hi Janani

Is there any transport available from Pammal to Omega school.am going to shift to pallavaram and waant to try omega but i heard school bus does not come ...So do you have any idea on the transport .....this helps me in deciding to have it as an option

10. anamica245

anamica245 New IL'ite

Hi Jeniflora

Is ur kid studying in Sundaravalli ....then can you answer me these questions

1. How is the extra curricular activities in school
    2. Is there enough Parent -Teacher interaction.I heard in one review that they do not consider parents requests. Since only school transport is provided, we will never come to know whats going on ? thats y am asking
    3. How is ur Kids development after going to school ..
    4. Is religion given too much emphasis on children ..If people of different faith is studying , r they able to cope up ...
    5.Let me know the reasons u r happy with the school

6. One more thing , how is the communication skills ,,,

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012