Admission in PSBB KKNagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by barmee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

hey Guru, I understand.. I may or may not get it.. but now thinking of other options..

we are here in IL to help each other think right? so what else do you have in hand now? tried A School? anything other school you would like to know about? our moderator, Shanthi will be of great help in giving ideas on those lines.

2. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Thanks Arthi. Yes I am thinking of A school now. Else I should wait for next year LKG in Holy Angels. The feedback abt Holy Angels is convincing though it is State Matric board. Do you have any idea about Mootha, Fatima and Annai Velankanni? Parallely I am writing a strong objection letter to PSBB. The reason stated are not satisfactory (more applicants as against the limited seats). At the first instant they shouldnt have gone for supplying these many applications when you know there are limited seats. Lots of energy and time wasted in getting and submitting the applications. :-(

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Guru,

if you are not bothered much about the distance, you can try ashram icse. they have a school bus too. recently i saw the buses plying upto ramavaram and miot hospitals.

you will definitely get a seat. the new building is also coming up well (old concord motors building. i am sure it could work out. one of my friends has checked the school and she likes it very much. and this one is the alternative she has if she does not get through Arsha.

KG1 and 2 is Montessori model i think. and the student ratio is also good. think about it.

just be receptive to accept/analyse other schools too.

4. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

guru, did you apply for K.K. Ngr branch or T.Ngr?

I dont know abt the schools you mentioned.

5. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Aarthi,
    i applied for KK Nagar branch.

6. pinkukalps

pinkukalps New IL'ite

we are also eagerly waiting ..as i heard from few of my other friends..they started sending both rejected and selected letters...
    so just getting panic everytime postman comes daily!!!

just keeping my fingers crossed!!!

7. kumar78

kumar78 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new here. I hv submitted application in PSBB KKN. till now I hv not recieved any letter. Have anyone here recieved selected letter? I am going crazy. Juzz thinking whether my letter got misplaced somewhere,,:crazy

8. pinkukalps

pinkukalps New IL'ite

i was told that if we r not receiving letter for the first a week or 10 days..then chance of getting selection letter is high..

not sure though

9. chitram7

chitram7 New IL'ite

I could understand your frustration. I know one of my friend who had applied in 10 schools and got rejected. When you have only around 250 seats with around 2000 people applying for it it is bound to happen. What criteria can any school employ for pre-kg admissions. They cant conduct a entrance test for pre-kg students. Other criterias like distance, ability to pay fees, parents being graduates are satisfied by everyone.

PSBB gives preference to alumni, siblings which will take almost 25 seats. All other seats are filled by recommendations (if some is denying this then they are in alice in the wonderland world). This is the main criteria. The other important criteria is for kids belonging to film industry.

You could definetly try next year. There might be few kids dropping out (like going abroad). If there is a vacancy and you go at the right time then there is every chance of getting an admission. you have to constantly ask them .

If possible try to get someone who could push your application in schools. This is a sorry state but that is the truth. There is a dearth of good schools in chennai compared to its population.

We have to move on. Please dont lose hope.

10. puppyraji

puppyraji New IL'ite

Good Morning.

I have received a rejection letter from PSBB KK Nagar.

Can some one advise, there is any possibilities to get admission if i go with recomendations now?

My concern is about a line which is there in rejection letter, "Please dont approach us on this matter again"

Please advise.

-Raji.