Admission in PSBB KKNagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by barmee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

reviving this thread so that we have latest updates / feedbacks on this school too..

my eyes and ears are all open! :)

all the best parents (incl me)!

2. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Me too looking for Pre-KG admission applications in PSBB-KK Nagar. Do anyone have the latest update on the issuance of PREKG applications? Please do update here.

3. pradeepa2008

pradeepa2008 New IL'ite

hi friends

psbb kknagar issuing applications for prekg on 0ct 28,29,1st,2nd & 3rd of nov

not to other classes,only to prekg....

Age limit for the kid 21/2 -31/2(kids born on 1-12-2006 to 1-12-2007 both the days inclusive)

parents has to carry original birth certificate for buying a application

all the best

pradeepa2008

4. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Thanks Pradeepa. Me too noticed the circular in the school on last saturday

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
  5. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

thanks for the info Pradeepa.

Is address proof required at this stage?

6. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Address proof not required at this stage. Only original birthcertificate will do

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  7. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

thanks for the info guru..

after a long long wait.. finally got the application this morning. back to work with sleepy eyes.

so many people including securities, police officers on night rounds, Vice-Principle herself came to the spot requesting parents not to stand overnight in queue for application form. Everyone other than the parents in queue said that applications will be available until November 3rd 11am. but you know we parents were anxious and expecting the worst like all applications over by 3rd or 4th day and leaving us helpless.. so went ahead with the queue.

Parents out of city/ country, can actually send relative with authorisation letter with the original birth certificate to let them get the form. Form costs Rs. 100/-

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  8. guru98

guru98 New IL'ite

Yes Arthidiva, me too got the application today morning or rather afternoon after 4 hours wait. Came to spot at 8.30 able to get thro by 12:30. The filled in forms to be submitted between Nov 9 and 13.

9. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

HI friends,

My cousin moved back to chennai from U.S. a couple of years back. Since her son was doing prek there a few years back, she was asking a seat based on that. She said that she went to T.nagar campus luckily and they were told to wait at the entrance ONLy and asked them to come back the following week to appear for an entrance. They went and attended written exam for 2nd std., for 2 hrs or so. Since he is a U.S. return, they conducted test only on Math & English, not on language. After a week or so, they got a call that he got selected. She was insisting that there was no recommendation.

With my co sis who came back from Dubai, tried to get into the same school when her daughter was in 2nd std., Tried thro many ways, could not. But, her daughter got the admission this year, i.e. 6th grade. This is what heard her telling. If they have any vacancies, they will take the kids, but, they dont announce publicly. Kids those who cant enter, can try during 6th std., with an entrance exam. Becoz of the first ones, they both got the seats for their younger ones too in the same school though my cosis's daughter is in 1st std.,

One common thing with both my cosis & cousin was they both were asked to work as a teacher in that school, of course for a different class. It is happening in a few schools at chennai as they will be more dedicated & devoted on studies. My cosis accepted the offer and working there whereas my cousin could not accept due to some personal reasons.

Bye.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  10. vivekca

vivekca New IL'ite

Re: PSBB, KKnagar

Dear friends

psbb kknagar issuing applications for prekg on 0ct 28,29,1st,2nd & 3rd of nov 2009

not to other classes,only to prekg....

Age limit for the kid 2.6 -3.6
    (kids born on 1-12-2006 to 1-12-2007 both the days inclusive)

parents has to carry original birth certificate for buying a application

All the best