Admission in PSBB KKNagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by barmee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. RadhaG

RadhaG Senior IL'ite

2. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Re: Navadisha admission procedure

Hi Radha,

Do they follow the ICSE syllabus from 1st to 12th?? What is the student teacher ratio, any idea?

3. raghukruba

raghukruba New IL'ite

Thanks friends for replying...

We are not intrested much in PSBB Millenium school. Focusing mainly on KK Nagar branch , If you have seen any such scenarios like mine (who are sending their kids from this area) and show me some input on good CBSE schools around Guindy would be of great help.

4. gekta

gekta New IL'ite

hi nisanika,
    my son will be 3 yrs old in oct 09 and we will be trying for likg admission for him in 2010-2011 school year.

i would like to know when did u get the application form for your son. Also, should both parents be present for the interview.

Regards
    Ekta

5. Winfred

Winfred New IL'ite

Hi,

Generally admissions for the year 2010-2011 will be completed by end Dec 2009. They might give out the application forms during September End or October begining. So we need to be aware and be geared up for the admission procedures in the month of September itself.

Generally both parents need to be present for the interview. But for some genuine reasons, like may be any one of the parent is abroad the school may consider such cases.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks and regards,

6. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Hi all!
    My both the daughters are from PSBB KK nagar. As for as my knowledge goes there is no preference as such for Brahamins. I feel they give importance to the area.
    Manjula

7. gekta

gekta New IL'ite

hi winfred and manjula,
    thanks for replying. we will be in india on oct 1st week. can u post a reply here if u come to know the exact dates of the application form?

thanks a ton.

ekta

8. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Re: fees in PSBB kk nagar

Hey Friends,

Can anyone enlighten us about this school? I saw the questions here unanswered and I too have the same questions.. Also when is PSBB likely to open admissions for next academic year? Please help.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: PSBB, KKnagar

AD,

The very same questions have been answered by many ilites in various threads.

just go through the schools in chennai and also the admission 2008/2009 the application issue to admissions should be cleared.

10. kyogesh

kyogesh New IL'ite

Pre-kg admission in PSBB KK Nagar

Dear All,
    Can you please tell me when will application form for pre-kg in PSBB KK Nagar will start issue? Currently, i am in USA. Will come back to Chennai on December month. My son is 2.2 years old now. Next year, i want to put him in schools. I am more interested to put my kid in PSBB KK nagar.

If we buy the application form, what is the procedure after that. Please share your valuable thoughts, so that i can able to plan accordingly