Admission in PSBB KKNagar

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by barmee, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Gitasri

Gitasri New IL'ite

Re: want to know more about padma seshadari in k.k. nagar.

Hi Nisanika
    I am a new member to IL and we are returning to India this April. I have a 4 year old daughter and this message is the only one giving some hope. Do you know if they give appln forms for LKG in PSBB Tnagar now? We will be put up in kodambakkam and looking for schools in and around here.

2. naithravanusha

naithravanusha New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am currently in USA and I have my son who is 1.6 years old. I was told that PSBB takes students for Pre Kg at 2.6 years and they have no intake for Lkg or Ukg. Is it true? I heard the fees is 30k per annum. When would the admission forms be out for 2012-2013 and what time do we have the interview.

3. arthidiva

arthidiva Silver IL'ite

Hi girls,

back to this thread after a long long while.. PSBB (K.K.ngr) gives applications in the last week of October or 1st week of November +/- 1 week.. and they send selection/ rejection letters and have interview scheduled anytime from february - march. This is for admission for the following academic yr.

Last November (2010) they opened online registration.. You should take a printout of the application (it comes with a unique registration number) from the internet and submit the filled in forms the following week in the school premises.. they may improve this procedure in the coming year. But the child and the parents have to be here for the interview if you get the selected ltr so NRI plan their trips around feb so they can be available in case they get thru.. I am not aware of the NRI fees and other details. you can call the school office to get any specific details..

4. suyaram

suyaram New IL'ite

Hi
    I have a kid(2n half).is there a psbb school near airport?and how it is?how about the entrance exams?what about the age limitations?help me to give a bright future to my kid...

5. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

@arthidiva: That surely helps!! Thanks for posting the timelines :)

6. MadhuVenkat

MadhuVenkat New IL'ite

Hi is this thread still open? I would like to know about PSBB KK nagar. I stay 4.4 km away from school. Is there a chance for admission for my son to PRE-KG in year 2019-2020. What are the other criteria?

7. Prinksam

Prinksam New IL'ite

Hi please let me know which school is best Asan Memorial Or Velammal CBSE school?