Admission in Private school - Doubts

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by preetha_lal81, Apr 11, 2013.

1. preetha_lal81

preetha_lal81 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am planning to put my son at SEED Academy in kottivakkam. I came to know that the school would follow Xseed curriculum along with some inclusions. I was quite happy with their curriculum, way of teaching, child safety and care, extra curricular activities etc. But, it is private school which is not government aided. They said the school usually comes under the board pattern of the govn only if the school has above 5th std. The school has from 1st to 5th grade after which the kid can enroll in their other school(6th-12th) which they plan to start eventually. If they start their other school from 6th to 12th, they would follow icse board as prescribed by the govn. I am only worried whether putting my son in a private school which is not govn. aided will land my son in trouble, if we plan to change his school after 5th or so. Will other schools accept my sons admission in other schools if i quit in between? What are the plus points and drawbacks of putting my son in a private school which is not govn. aided?

2. preetha_lal81

preetha_lal81 New IL'ite

Any comments or suggestion friends?

3. Jayasugi

Jayasugi New IL'ite

Hi, did you put your kid in Seed Academy?? Can u pls get me back?