Admission for KG1 for year 2014 - 2015

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Daman, May 27, 2013.

1. sumanrathi

sumanrathi IL Hall of Fame

3years on 15.04.2014 or 15.06.2014 pl. reconfirm this

2. shiringandhi

shiringandhi New IL'ite

hi veena, the same thing is happened for me this year, my daughter was falling short few days before 15.04.2013. but no school accepts the form if they even fall short for one day. I went for admission in ambassador school. as the are still taking kids from second term but even they told us to do the registration for next year as they don't accept and give grace for a single day. however found the same reply for every indian school. u either have to wait for a whole year or go for birtish curriculam school.

3. manjulaparakkal

manjulaparakkal New IL'ite

Hi veena,

I dont think ther will be any issue if you are trying admission in Dubai schools ..I have heard few school in sharjah are strict with the age..

Hope this help..

Regards,
    Manju

4. navyaraj

navyaraj Bronze IL'ite

iam also seeking admission for my son..hope we can help each other here..thank you

1 person likes this.
  5. Indulgence

Indulgence New IL'ite

Gems Newmillennium school @ al khail road is not that great for KG 1,this is only our experience. My daughter is in KG 1 second term there. We have moved from Bahrain DPS to here, we are not very happy so planning to change her to another school in KG 2

6. elizabethb

elizabethb New IL'ite

Hi, I am also looking to enroll my son in a Dubai school in de next academic year. Looking for updates from you all when the admission process starts.

7. subakavi

subakavi New IL'ite

Hi Veena,

My elder son studying in Indian high school Dubai. When we tried for his admission the same problem his birth date (30-05-2005) 15 days less for the 2008-2009 academic year. But they told to bring letter from Ministry of dubai. After he joined the school. You can call and check the school. Now I am trying for my younger son admission 2014-20015. Indian high school we can get seat from draw only. I am also waiting for the admission process starts.

8. Mumtotwo

Mumtotwo Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Would just like to inform all moms seeking admissions for their kids for the next academic year about a new CBSE school that is opening in Al Khail, Credence High school. The schools plans to start their admission process in November. More details on the process, fees, etc is available on their website Credence High School

good luck!

9. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

hi ladies any idea about sharjah schools looking for admission of my son in KG1 14-15 session cbse.. pls suggest which is better n about admission procedure.

thnks

10. VandanaS

VandanaS Junior IL'ite

Hi Mommies,

Even i am sailing in the same boat, looking for admission for year 2014-2015 in KG1 for my twin daughters ,please keep each other posted.

Also, as m a housewife i did not send them to play school and I am teaching them the basic information or things a 3 year old kid must know.

Experienced mommies, do share with us what are the things asked during the interview for the admissions, it would be very helpful for all of us.