Admission for duaghter in Indian High School dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by ramvino, Dec 11, 2012.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

hi friends,
    i came here after a looooong gap! Yes as usual busy with kids as well as with crafts!! Hope all are doing well and good, here i came for one help and i wanted to know answers for my question?? My elder daughter got admission for her nineth standard in Indian High School dubai who has written the entrance Exam well and good nd she selected atlast and my second daughter also wrote entrance, but unfortunately she didnt got admission for her sixth grade, so now we are going to try for her admission becoz elder one got already so if there is chance to get admission for her in the same school and another thing my younger boy who is going to Internation Indian high school, dubai in his KG2. so we are going to try for the second daughter, she is very upset abt the admission in Indian high school? Is there is any solution for this??

2. vidyamenon

vidyamenon New IL'ite

dear,
    if you have any vasta,it will be easy,otherwise..........
    btw are you happy with international indian school?
    regards
    vidya

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friend,
    Yes i m happy with Internation Indian high school but the fees is high compare to other schools and i wanted to change him also to Indian high school becoz i wanted to shift all in one school then only i can able to look three kids at a time!! BTW what is Vasta i m not understand? But the studies in International school is very good!!

4. vidyamenon

vidyamenon New IL'ite

hi,
    vasta means connections,mostly it happens like that.
    regards
    v

5. deeparull

deeparull Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Just read an article that a child was punished by a teacher in IHS for shouting in class..do teachers give physical punishments to children in IHS....