1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Addiction

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 14, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great. ~ Mark Twain

Earlier I was very addicted to this site from the time I joined and I cant imagine that I am not much active here as I am addicted to making chains . Whenever I go to any function see the necklaces ladies wear and try to make the same and sometimes try my own design. I am so happy that since September 2016 till now I have made more than 100 chains, some are chains , some are necklaces, necklaces I have kept for my family and chains I have distributed to ladies during Navratri and also to my relatives whenever I get a chance to meet them for their family . Also this dear during Sumangali prarthanai in my brother in law's house gave chains to the Sumangalies and kanya penn.

There was a time when I could not do without logging into Induslaides and when I dont get net I used to go to the cafe because I was so much addicted. I used to miss my friends here but many of them have left this site but they are active in whatsapp and facebook, so get a chance to be in touch with them.

When young I used to feel happiness is in having money but now after growing old only I learnt that happiness is being healthy and being simple which I learnt from my husband and I feel I am the happiest person in the world . God has kept us happy in our old age and I only pray to God to keep us healthy so that we can be happy. He has always been leading a simple life , always helping others anytime.

I always want to be the best , in some cases I have achieved being best but in cooking I lag behind. Only after retirement I learnt so many recipies. I feel happy in simple pleasures of life . I expect love from everyone and I feel in that I am blessed because I have so many friends

In three words …..I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It Goes On…..~ Robert Frost

2. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Wow.. yes , Life goes on ..

n ur article on addiction is true.. We were addicted to so many things in our life .. as time passes by we leave that thing n get addicted to others..

Nice write up Maam :)

iyerviji likes this.
  3. bhagya85

bhagya85 Silver IL'ite

good one aunty..stay healthy..be happy as always..

iyerviji likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Welcome to my snippet and thanks for the first feedback. Glad you liked the post

5. iyerviji

Thanks for the feedback and good wishes dear

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My Dear Pyari Viji,

Take group picture of the necklaces and post. : )

Nice write-up. Over 100 chains and necklaces in three months is an achievement. This is how people start off their own little businesses. Recipients like what they receive and soon the activity takes over the dining table and turns into a small business. In your case, I think simply making them and giving them away will bring you more pleasure. Keep it up. You are an inspiration on how to keep oneself occupied and happy.

iyerviji likes this.
  7. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,

Your expertise in making chains and necklaces, which sure needs a nimble hand and fingers has helped you in logging in to this site through your mobile. Great job, for I am yet to come to terms in sending simple text messages through my mobile. I sincerely wish and pray to God that you be always like this - simple and happy.

Agatha83

satchitananda and iyerviji like this.
  8. iyerviji

Pyari Rihana thanks for the appreciation. Ya dear I feel happy in making them and giving to ladies and children. As many friends told me I can sell tried to sell when I went for pooja. First I sold 3 chains for rs. 50 each but one lady who bought two chains did not give me the money and gave me after some days only though we met two, three times. Then I sold one more. Those who are very close I dont take money from them. I have not started business and I dont think I will be a good business woman. I have posted some of thechains and when you get time give me feedback

Rihana likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thanks for your compliments dear. Thanks for your good wishes. I have not becme expert still learning. Somehow learnt to post through mobile and posting the photos is easy through mobile