Adda Da Hangout!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by justanothergirl, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Enjoy it @Viswamitra viswa sir and do review . How are you doing wrt to your back and leg pain

2. justanothergirl

justanothergirl IL Hall of Fame

Just gets worse each day. The whole travel thing with any airlines has become a stressful affair for even the most seasoned traveller. People are packed like sardines in a can, too few flight attendants..constant delays... long lines at security counter....I am actually surprised that there arent more of these incidents. I know the woman could have /should have not broken down..but it happens...travelling with twins is hard. Its not uncommon to snap. What we need is a mechanism in place that can handle it....overworked commuter flight attendants is not it.

3. justanothergirl

@Viswamitra thats fantastic....Mrs. V must be thrilled. Do post ur review.

4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Shanvy

The earliest appointment I got with spine surgeon was on June 6th and I am waiting to meet him. I am hoping he would suggest some traction, physical therapy, exercises and belt to reduce the pain. In the meantime, I am continuing with the exercises proposed by my Chiropractor. The MRI indicates it is Multilevel Lumbar Spondylosis.

Viswa

Shanvy likes this.
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Viswasir is there any nerve irritation. I have started seeing a new physio and she says no forward bending. And sitting straight. Maybe the surya namaskar aggravates the pain. Take care and follow the regime. No bending and doing the physio recommended exercises help.

6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Shanvy

More than the back pain, the real issue is burning feet that is continuous. I am sure it is pinching a nerve without which my feet won't be burning. My Chiropractor gave me a lot of exercises that involve forward bending to strengthen the muscles around L4-L5 and some others are now telling me (similar to what you just said above) that I should not do forward bending and try to make the vertebra straight as much as possible. I am hoping that meeting with spine surgeon and physical therapist would eventually resolve what is the right thing to do. Thank you for your guidance.

Viswa

7. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

R.I.P, Vinod Khanna. A versatile actor, a hunk, and lead a full life.

Jab koi baat bigad jaye, jab koi mushkil pad jaye
    Ruk jaana nahin, tuh kahin haar ke

Amica and Shanvy like this.
  8. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The passenger who was dragged in the United Airlines flight has settled with the airlines. The amount will remain confidential, but I have this insatiable curiosity to guess how much it was, and how much the man gets after his lawyers get their share.

Must have been a biggish amount since the airline would want to avoid a trail at any cost. Maybe $5 million, is my guess.

9. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Sorry to hear about your back issues. I hope you feel better soon. Your rotimatic arrived! Waiting for Mrs V's verdict and, of course, yours as well. : ) I've read some reviews that say it is noisy. Also the texture of the roti is important to me. If it doesn't taste right my guys will reappoint me to the post of the Rotimatic without remorse. Might as well save the money in that case.

Viswamitra likes this.
  10. justanothergirl

Lovely spread . Beets raita...recipe please. I have beets with me and dinner is veg- pulav..beets raita will be a nice change to the one I usually make.

Gauri03 likes this.