1. Why not try these Instant Pot Recipes from our Community?
    Dismiss Notice

Adda Da Hangout!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by justanothergirl, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@justanothergirl the problem is i don't do much takeouts or restaurants. And even eb billing was hitting sarcastically at my frugality. He would get it promptly if i would say yes.
    Surprisingly problem is me. I think too much on buying ,

justanothergirl likes this.
  2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

On a serious note come peak summer even with powercuts we manage a 12 to 15 k bill:rage:

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

4. justanothergirl

justanothergirl Finest Post Winner

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

6. justanothergirl

justanothergirl Finest Post Winner

:BangHead::BangHead:.which idiot is editing the textbooks these days?

VeraCynth8, rachaputi and Shanvy like this.
  7. Gauri03

Gauri03 IL Hall of Fame

@Viswamitra Did your Rotimatic arrive? Reviews? I have a 2 week window to cancel before mine ships. Was curious to know if you are happy with yours.

8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

@Gauri03,

It hasn't arrived as yet and I am going to follow up with Rotimatic Team. They told it would arrive by the end of March.

Viswa

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Did you guys read about the American Airlines incident between a mother and flight attendant about a stroller?
    Witness describes tense incident involving flight attendant and woman with stroller

My first reaction was, the woman is travelling with baby (or babies?). Just give her what she wants or nicely explain. It is already stressful to be travelling with little children.

But, after watching the video again, I am beginning to understand why the flight attendant might snap like that. She is crying like a baby and asking to be given back her stroller, which simply cannot be done.

Plane aisles are cramped, and everybody's patience is low when boarding is taking place. People with little children should pre-board, put their stuff away and settle down and leave aisles clear for the rest to board.

I have seen such clueless people who block the aisle and who bring huuuge bags that they struggle to put in the overhead bins. And who have to just then open the bag and look quizzically at is contents trying to figure out what all to take out before putting it away in overhead bin. I kind of understand what flight attendants have to put up with.

If you are a grown woman, you cannot simply have a melt down in an airplane and insist on being given your stroller.

TMZ reports she was trying to get a double wide buggy stroller on to the plane. American Airlines Mother Struck By Stroller Tried Fitting Large Buggy On Plane

And of course, the passenger decided to sue the airlines. And the lawyer is the same one who is representing Dr Dao who was dragged off the United Airlines plane couple of weeks ago. Lawyer representing David Dao working with woman in American Airlines incident

10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Rotimatic arrived yesterday evening. We will install this week and test it. It has WiFi capabilities and I need to spend sometime understanding the functions by reading a 50 page user manual. This manual is available in the internet, if anyone feels like reading it to find out how it works, please feel free to do so. I will write how it worked by the end of this week.

Viswa

IL Rotimatic .jpg