Activities for 4.5 year old son in Borivili ?

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by seemasnavani, Feb 6, 2009.

1. seemasnavani

seemasnavani New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am moving back to Mumbai after a gap of 10 years so its all kinda new to me. Is anyone from the Borivili area on this forum ? I was looking for some advise on activities for my 4yr old. I would like to continue his swim classes since he has been going for swimming for a while now.

What else is out there ? Soccer, music, dance, symnastics anything fun that you ladies can suggest ?

Seema

2. sonalipd

sonalipd New IL'ite

Hi
    Welcome back.
    i am from Borivali. I am also shifting back in few days.where r u planning to stay in borivali.there r swimming classes in most of the areas. also st. lawrence school in eksar has dance clsses by shiamak davar....in the evening .

3. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

Hey,

I know of some places..you can go to MCF club, there is swimming, badminton, TT etc and St.lawrence high school for dance, Don bosco school also has many activities like karate, football etc., there is a person who teaches guitar ..he used to play for a band before and now teaches guitar...his name is vincent and stays in jairaj nagar..If you wish to join cooking classes or any kind of hobby classes like charcoal painting, oil painting, waterfall making, candle making etc then head straight to mathura bhavan near platform no.7..they teach lots of things there...

Hope this info will be helpful..

Cheers,
    Pooja