1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Action songs in hindi

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by PragyaAunty, Feb 19, 2012.

1. PragyaAunty

PragyaAunty New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,
    My infant enjoys rhymes/songs like "Twinkle twinkle", "3 little monkeys jumping on the bed", "when you're happy and you know it", "lakdi ki kathi" etc when done repeatedly using the same actions everytime.

Unfortunately, I don't know such rhymes in Hindi that are also set to music :(. There is the classic "machhli jal ki rani hai"- it has nice actions, but can't be 'sung'. You can only narrate it as a poem. The same for other rhymes I know too.

I hear they teach some rhymes like these in nursery classes now..Do you or your kids know some in Hindi? Any online links?

Thanks!
    Pragya

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  3. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    My sweet child is so much fond of "lakdi ki kathi" and wants to watch it again n again that it often irritates me.you can download as many rhymes as you want in Hindi/English from you tube and let your baby watch when ever you need.

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hi,

u can search many hindi rhymes in youtube and edewcate.com and there are many sites. i have downloaded many from edewcate as youtube is banned in china so cant watch it but yourtube have many hindi as well as hindi pakistani rhymes too. my son like lakdi ki kathi nani teri morni aloo kachaloo nanhe munne bachche ek kauwa pyaasa tha and many more.

luv,
    Padma