1. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Accountant Joke!!

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by sharika, May 8, 2006.

1. sharika

sharika Senior IL'ite

An accountant gets home late one night and his wife says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

He replies, "I was out getting a tattoo".

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill tattooed on my privates", he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well", said the accountant, "one, I like to watch my money grow; two, once in a while I like to play with my money; three, I like how money feels in my hand; and four - instead of you going out shopping on the weekend, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sharika, I can't believe.......

Sharika, I can only say it is " outrageously enjoyable" !
    You are DARING, my young friend !
    How is the " ACCOUNTANT" of our site going to react, I am already curious?????
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sharika, That Man Is The Best Accountant In The World!

Sharika,
    This is strictly my opinion and not that of other accountants in the site. I would say he is the best accountant as he had put the money to the best possible use. One as an investment in a venture which is sure to grow at least ocassionally, two had given himself the luxury of playing with money any time and three, (if his wife understands and co-operates) have great sex on the side - and all these not at a cost of 100 dollars, but a fraction of it, just the tattoo charges. Great!
    I think the women in this site are going to envy that Accountant's Wife. ha ha ha ha
    yours truly,
    An Accountant (who has never visited a tattoo artist)