1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Accommodation in Florida - Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Indians in Jacksonville' started by viniinmaryland, Feb 15, 2008.

1. viniinmaryland

viniinmaryland New IL'ite

Accommodation/Housing in Jacksonville, Florida - Suggestions?

please any one can help me with some Inf my husband has got project in florida that to Jacksonville so i need help to know about good apartments and Indian communities.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2008

2. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

I live in Jacksonville, FL.
    There are plenty of good apartments on Southside Blvd. This is also the area containing all Indian grocery stores, Hindu temple, Indian restaurants and all malls.

I lived in Paradise Island apts on 8787 Southside blvd, now I have move to a house. Its a good one with all amenities for entire families, lots of greenery, safe, peaceful, near to Avenues mall and the price was right for me.

Waterford, Southern Pines, Royal oaks, Lakeside are some of the good apts on Southside blvd that my friends live on. Any apt on Southside blvd and Gate parkway are good.

New apts are on Gate parkway. Please dont go for Princeston square or bently green, not safe apts.

If you need any help, let me know.

3. viniinmaryland

viniinmaryland New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for your Info, i was their in baymeadows street before those were dirty and Unsafe Aptmts, we faced a big problem...now we moved to Avenue royal which is really gud community its next to u r aptmnts...am looking for good Indian friends we r new to this place so please kindly add my Id and give reply vinnu_166@yahoo.co.in.

4. KrutikaRao

KrutikaRao Senior IL'ite

When did you move here?
    Its a huge change from Maryland weather wise but you can be out most of the year!