1. Hottest Summer Days around India - Beat the Heat with these Smoothies and Summer Cooler Recipes
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Summer Activities for Kids in U.S. Checkout New and Interesting Ideas Kids will Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Abu Dhabi Indian school admission for siblings 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by jayarakini, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jayarakini

jayarakini Silver IL'ite

Today my son got a new admission form (for siblings) for the year 2013-2014. And the filled form to be submitted by 12th Nov.
    So parents keep a close eye on ADIS for the new admission. Std 1 to STD 8 - only limited seats are there.
    As usual, lottery will be there if the application is more.

2. dip7905820

dip7905820 New IL'ite

Hi...I am new here. is admission form from ADIS is started for all person. i want my son to take admission in Gr-7 from 2013-14. Can i collect admission registration form now itself.

thanks.

Dipak

3. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

no, first is the sibling registration and draw, then only everyone can register. the forms will come out dec 12 / jan 13. the form can be taken from the adis website when it becomes available.

4. jayarakini

jayarakini Silver IL'ite

Call ADIS school and check out often.

5. vipsy

vipsy Senior IL'ite

oh,i wont b here for d month of decso wht to do in tht case?can any 1 on my behalf tk d form n submit it?

6. jumpingjax

jumpingjax Bronze IL'ite

yes, if i recall correctly they did not ask parent details etc at the time of registration - just had to submit child's passport copy with the registration form so i think anyone can do it.

7. sukanta

sukanta New IL'ite

When they need the child's residence visa and emirates ID? Is there enough time to get the TC from India and submit here?