about paid surveys

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by lakshmit, Nov 8, 2008.

1. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi neerajavakil,
    I'm very new to this site and presently at US. I'm looking out for some work from home jobs. As everything is a scam mesg unable to do everything. U had posted about planet pulse. Is that a true website and how much do they ask us to pay initially. How do i go about it?

love..
    lakshmi.

2. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

excuse me if this is unwarranted reply . I do not know about planet pulse .
    But since you are from US , I'd suggest Globaltestmarket surveys site .

payment proof attached :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  3. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

Re: thanx raagini about paid surveys

hi raagini,
    thank u so much for giving me the information and the proof what u'd sent. I've logged in to the site. Could u give me little more information about what u r doing actually in this survey and about ur earnings...

love..
    lakshmi.

4. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Re: paid surveys

Hi , first the member has to fill up the basic surveys at the Globaltestmarket site .
    There you will complete personal details & interests (all are for statistical purposes
    only - to send actual surveys - later . This basic surveys should be kept update) .

Next the site sends actual survey links to your registered e-mail whenever surveys
    are available for you [ surveys links are sent to you depending on your interests ] .
    so please add the site to your contacts so that its mails come in to in box .

You have to regularly check your E-mail for the surveys and try to complete them .
    The site awards relevant points for the taken surveys and after getting 1000 points
    you can get equivalent amount of 50$ . This may appear to be a small amount BUT
    I understand that US members get many surveys regularly .

And if you can also take phone surveys , mystery shopping surveys then your
    chances of earning will be very high . ( this is applicable to US / EU residents )

- Best :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  5. anushakmurthy

anushakmurthy New IL'ite

Hi Raagini,

This sounds interesting. I am assuming you are working out of India on these surveys and also have had a good history in terms of payment, right?
    Please clarify.

Cheers!
    -Anushaa

6. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Anushaa , earlier I was taking surveys from UK & Netherlands . At both these places
    I was receiving a good number of surveys and earned a good amount of money . I have
    returned to India and now I am getting less number of surveys and it is taking more time
    to reach the minimum payment ( 50$ for 1000 points . Points range : 5 - 50 or 100 ) .

We need to keep the basic surveys (personal information) updated when we change
    The global economy crisis might also has affected the surveys & earnings .

7. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

[ just for info ]
    ^ Hi, I cannot use the names of genuine sites on this IL site [ although I am not trying
    to promote myself :) ] & You need to cross 50 valid posts to communicate [PM] with me .

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi raagini,

I thought i will reply to your query/reference about moderating external links posted by you in this thread itself.

This is to say we are very happy about how you have accepted our FE and have restrained from quoting links. Would now like to clarify, that we are not against external links, if you go back to certain pages in the same forum you would have seen some links posted (and i am sure you would have already noted...), that we don't want to encourage self promotional external links. Since we are a community of women, we do not want our members to fall prey to the
    unscrupulous members making recommendation (through self-promotional external links) motivated by money.

Though regarding your two sites feel free to post them.

but again want to add an observation you have joined these sites from the US(?) and I am not sure many people from india do get much of these surveys and also being paid these days.

9. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

hi shanvy,
    As said by u, based on raagini's guidance i joined global test market 2 mths back and having done the basic surveys, they have sent me one mail to do the survey after that i've not got any surveys from them till now...
    As said by raagini it is a genuine site and we don't have to make any investment but the no of surveys what they send to us is very less.
    I just thought of sharing this with u all....

love...
    lakshmi.

10. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Thank You Shanvy and Lakshmi .

yes , the surveys have become less for Asians [esp. home makers] :-( The surveying
    companies are interested in decision makers [ who have control on purchasing at their
    work place] .

Initially I joined surveys site from UK . At that time I was having part time work at a
    University Library . And I really got good number of surveys in UK . Later we moved
    to Netherlands . There also I received many surveys [ this time I didn't had a job ] .
    Now I am in India & getting less surveys as a home maker ...

The second site I was referring to is a discussions site . It pays for the quality
    of posts . It has nothing to do with the geographical location of the members .
    However recently its pay has become very less .

Now I am not really encouraging online earning methods . I suggest it as additional
    source of income only if one cannot get a real time job . It is always better to look
    around neighborhood for the work :)

Thanks