About Our Pets

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Janakinarne, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Hi y can't we share about ur pets als...we are sharing everything here but ur beloved pets are als a part of ur life...they are the one onl creature who always loves and care us even though whn we hurt them and not shown love and care sometimes..they just wag there tails to us when ever they saw us..
    My lovely pet who is changed my entire life after he came.... Labrador a dog...he is a king to me..he filled my life will lovely smiles and sweet memories... especially when am down and fighting with my fate he just gave a hope to my future to live ...he s everything to Mee..
    Share abut ur dancing pet child Al's..y here I mentioned a pet as a child means when IAM trying to conceive and faced with Miss carriage he cam at that time to my life and from there everything is changed ..now he is the elder son to me and trying for next baby...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Hi can you please be bit clear like avoiding short forms ! Not able to understand completely! I’m bad at short forms !

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Sry shravs..after watsapp cam forgot the real spelling of words and it made me lazy in typing...,

shravs3 likes this.